Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!

Where is everyone?:huh:

Today I did TF 30, no arms yet, that still kills my shoulder, and added in a bunch of walking. So it took 2 hours to burn 500 calories, but hey, I did it :drinker: I'm sure the no arm TurboFire was probably pretty funny to see:tongue:
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Yesterday I ran at lunch and today I got out of bed and completed P90X shoulders and arms. Almost done with my third round of P90X.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I'm still here. Yesterday I ran at lunch and today I got out of bed and completed P90X shoulders and arms. Almost done with my third round of P90X.

Excellent!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Today I did TF 30, no arms yet, that still kills my shoulder, and added in a bunch of walking. So it took 2 hours to burn 500 calories, but hey, I did it :drinker: I'm sure the no arm TurboFire was probably pretty funny to see:tongue:

Wow you had a 2 hour workout this morning???? I wish I could get one that long in but I have to leave for work around 7 a.m.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    That was 2 workouts grouped together, I did have to shower and get ready for work in the middle of that! :blushing:
  • doo1963
    Options
    Up and at em this morning. Ran for 50 minutes (just about 5 miles). I don't know why but the last two times I have ran I have had trouble staying focused. I swear half of being able to run for any length of time or distance is mental. Pushed through and got it done though.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work pushing through it and getting it done!

Armless turbofire again for me this morning, but a good burn none the less ~ TGIF!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm back, I'm back!:noway:

I was sick last week, hacking up lungs and all that fun stuff so I took it easy. Back at it this morning though 4 miles in 42 minutes.:happy:
  • doo1963
    Options

I was sick last week, hacking up lungs and all that fun stuff so I took it easy. Back at it this morning though 4 miles in 42 minutes.:happy:

Nice job.
  • doo1963
    Options
    P90X Chest, shoulders and triceps completed this morning. Last one of this workout for this round. Can really feel how stronger I've gotten with the pushups. Going all the way down now. :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options

Glad you are feeling better! Way to get right back to it Kate!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Monday morning syndrome, I didn't workout, but I will make up for it after work ~ gotta get the daily burn in:bigsmile:
  • think48
    Options
    P90X Chest, shoulders and triceps completed this morning. Last one of this workout for this round. Can really feel how stronger I've gotten with the pushups. Going all the way down now. :smile:

Great job! My husband and I are hoping to do P90x soon!
  • think48
    Options
    Monday morning syndrome, I didn't workout, but I will make up for it after work ~ gotta get the daily burn in:bigsmile:

I understand that!!! :laugh:

Good luck!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I did workout after work yesterday and made up for my Monday grumbles lol

This morning was TurboFire 60, my favorite TF workout :) And even though I have to go "easy" on my shoulder, I got a great burn!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Great job BeLight.

I ran this morning. 50 minutes, just under 5 miles. Felt really strong this morning.
  • think48
    Options
    I did workout after work yesterday and made up for my Monday grumbles lol

This morning was TurboFire 60, my favorite TF workout :) And even though I have to go "easy" on my shoulder, I got a great burn!

Great job!!!!! :)
  • think48
    Options
    Great job BeLight.

I ran this morning. 50 minutes, just under 5 miles. Felt really strong this morning.

Way to go!!! :) I only ran 3. Was planning on 4.5 but I got bored, lol.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great job BeLight.

You must live some place warm!! It was 30 and snowing here in NY this morning:sad:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Way to go!!! :) I only ran 3. Was planning on 4.5 but I got bored, lol.

Do you listen to an ipod? That might help entertain you while you are running:flowerforyou: