• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Heather........-2.0........-1.11%
    Lstpaul.........-0.2 ..........-a smidgeon
    Allison..........-3.0..........-1.37%
    Andrea.........+1.0........still not sure how to do this
    Lauren.........+0.5.........0.0%

Andrea - if we gain or stay the same, we count it as 0%.
  • elmox
    Options
    So much excitement!

Deb - HOORAY - IT"S CLOSING DAY!
    Teresa - CONGRATS on the new apartment and the fabulous mother!! I also LOVE that your exercise yesterday was from dancing.
    Julie - I'm sorry, but I have a funny mental image of your prego self wakling around like a turtle. I know that's not very supportiver, but there it is.
    Lstpaul - Great attitude!
    Heather - NICE LOSS!

Checking in from yesterday
    Cals - Over - 1709 (sometimes you get a craving for mac and cheese....)
    Water - 64 oz
    Exercise - Walked about a mile
    Proud - Had a great time at rehearsal and got the parts much quicker than usual!

Happy Friday Friends!!
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Teresa - CONGRATS on the new apartment and the fabulous mother!! I also LOVE that your exercise yesterday was from dancing.

Thanks, Lauren!! I was going to do P90X yesterday and decided to do a Dancing with the Stars DVD... and that spilled into impromptu solo dance session (thank goodness I remembered to close the curtains!!)
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Heather........-2.0........-1.11%
    Lstpaul.........-0.2 ..........-a smidgeon
    Allison..........-3.0..........-1.37%
    Andrea.........+1.0........still not sure how to do this
    Lauren.........+0.5.........0.0%
    LaDeb............0.0.........0.0% (does this look familiar?)

OK I have to start recording on this board regular - it really does help! :tongue:
    Anyway;
    tstout:: congrats on the interveiw, will be at least lurking for the update! Also congrats on the Condo!
    Heather: WoW on weight loss, being in the 170's, etc. You are my hero - the 170's is my next goal!
    Ann: If you are out there - let us know how the week went with the one meal and exercise. You can sure keep me honest on my food intake!
    Debbie - is it yours yet? (the house that is)
    Momma - parenting is hard - with all you deal with you are amazing and Ryan is lucky to have you!:flowerforyou:
    PurpleProse - Congrats on the job - must be a great weight off your mind - does that kind of weight loss count?:wink:
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options

PurpleProse - Congrats on the job - must be a great weight off your mind - does that kind of weight loss count?:wink:

I wish it did - I'd be down about 50 pounds overnight!!! :laugh:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Looks like some good things have been happening here lately, and I'm not just talking about weight! I'm so proud of all of you ladies for sticking with it and becoming happier, healthier and lighter! You're all so awesome!

Have a fantastic weekend. I'm off to eat dinner then go dancing!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I, very unfortunately, have some motivation for us all to stay (or get back) on track with being healthier. Remember a few weeks ago when I said your health should be one of your very top priorities because nothing matters once you're dead?

My 31 year old brother passed away overnight. Although the cause of death won't officially be known until later, right now it is believed to be sleep apnea. His sleep apnea was likely a side effect of his obesity (it only started occurring after he gained so much weight). He was on the right track, eating healthier & he had lost some weight, but it was already too late for him.

So, instead of telling you how incredibly devastated & sad I am to lose my only sibling at such a horrifically young age, I want this to be the point of this post:
    Please, please, please take care of yourselves.

If you're the praying kind, please consider sending some to my mother, father, and sister-in-law. They're living a nightmare.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Julie, I am so very sorry. How devistating. I am a praying person and I promise I will be praying for you and your family. So very sorry hun. I really am.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    I'm BAAAAACK!!! Who missed me? Apparently no one, since my email box is empty! LOL
    That's OK - I know you missed me!!!

I am starting anew. I haven't weighed myself for weeks, but I have been doing very well with eating. VERY little exercise, though. But I'm fixing that starting tomorrow!!!

Julie, I am so sorry about your brother. Your family is in my prayers. I read a few posts about your due date - when is it? I seem to have missed the post with the date. I'm excited because I think it is July, because Momma and I have our birthdays in July and her post said something about being close to her birthday. I hope it's July 17th! (my bday)

So here I am. Again. I've missed you all!!!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Blue I missed you!!!! It was Ann who has a birthday in July. I am a September baby and I had my eldest daughter ON my 23rd birthday. My son Ryan's b-day is July 11 but he was due the same day as Julies baby July 16th.
  • elmox
    Options
    Julie, your family is in my prayers. So sorry to hear about this!

Even though April started on Friday, I'm calling today the start of the new month. March was TOUGH for me. Eating whatever and only exercising about once a month. Work has calmed down a bit and I'm ready to get back on track. We've got a family vacation to Isle of Palms, South Carolina May 7-14 and I just ordered my swimsuits. I want to take the next 5 weeks to get back my focus and take off some more pounts.

My check-in for the weekend can be summed up by...
    Over on cals, not enough water, exercised once (90 min of hot yoga on Saturday), proud of very few things. :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:

Be well friends!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Julie, your family is in my prayers. So sorry to hear about this!

Even though April started on Friday, I'm calling today the start of the new month. March was TOUGH for me. Eating whatever and only exercising about once a month. Work has calmed down a bit and I'm ready to get back on track. We've got a family vacation to Isle of Palms, South Carolina May 7-14 and I just ordered my swimsuits. I want to take the next 5 weeks to get back my focus and take off some more pounts.

My check-in for the weekend can be summed up by...
    Over on cals, not enough water, exercised once (90 min of hot yoga on Saturday), proud of very few things. :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:

Be well friends!

I agree! It's time for me to re focus as well.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Julie: I already posted this on Facebook, but again I want to tell you my thoughts are with you and your family during this sad and difficult time. Hugs to you.

Nancy: So happy to see you're back!

Jess: Welcome back to you as well. Love your new profile pic.

To everyone, please take Julie's advice and take care of yourselves no matter what!

Remember last week when I told you all about my friend who started running? Well, her and I went to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts yesterday and had fun. The art they had made so much more sense to me, even their abstract contemporary pieces. It helped immensely that each piece had information about the artist, the subject and what the piece was about. Loved it! Anyway, my friend has started paying attention to her carbs and sugar and combined with the running (she's on week 3 of couch to 5k), she has lost 12 pounds in three weeks! I'm so happy for her. She's been bubbly, optimistic and fun. She even talked me out of dessert at lunch yesterday.

This weekend was a LOT of fun with going to see live music, dancing, a mini road trip, the Art Institute and dinners with friends. I love it! Of course, it was hard to get motivated for work this morning, though.

Even though the eating was more than I'd planned and the exercise less, I still did better than last week so I'm happy with the entire weekend as a whole.

Happy Monday!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Julie - I am so, so sorry to hear about your brother, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    checking in for the weekend:
    calories: pretty good ... a little carb heavy
    exercise: great
    water: not so great
    proud: that I didn't completely derail on my eating yesterday when I felt like it, and I also went to the Y when I really didn't feel like it
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOo!!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day so far.

Julie - I hope you're day is going as well as it can. Keeping you in my thoughts
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Congrats on the job Tstout!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Teresa: Congrats on the job! I KNEW you'd get it. It sounds like things are really looking up for you with both you and Adam having new jobs and being accepted into your new apartment. Yay!
  • elmox
    Options
    YEAH TERESA!!! YOU ARE FABULOUS AND TOTALLY DESERVE ALL THIS FABULOUSNESS!!! (Sorry for the "yelling", sometimes it's hard to show enthusiasm in text and this seemed to do it. :smile: )