Replies

• MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hang in there guys!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 4 this morning and ready for Day 5 tomorrow morning. It's definitely getting a little better. The push-ups are still killing me. But, I'm still doing C25k with this and while I'm slower with my running, I think that's more the weather's fault than the challenge (went from running at 34 degrees Sat. to 72 degrees today, 2 days later... Ugh).

I think I've noticed a difference, but its probably just wishful thinking. I jumped on the scale and it went up, not down, so I'm just going to hold off on officially weighing myself until Friday. While I've been under my calories, I haven't really been eating well to make up some of my exercise cals. Oh well. I'll be better for the rest of the week and will continue with 30DS in the mornings before work.

Edit: NOT wishful thinking. The scale might not be my friend, but I did a quick measurement of my waist and I've already lost an inch from the biggest part (under the belly button). Not measuring the rest because I want to be really excited on Friday. :happy:
  • keriberrybuttons
    keriberrybuttons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done, its getting easier! Great job everyone! =)
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 4 done! Feels like it is getting a little bit easier. The pushups are kicking my butt. Was only able to do 15 each time. I am determined to get fit! OH YEA...
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done -- definitely getting easier, but those squat/press things are still killing me. I haven't weighed or measured myself yet mainly because I haven't been eating the best but I am going to jump on the scale tomorrow and see what it says. My official weigh in will be Friday.

Day 5 here we come! :)
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start my 30 DS today, but now I might not get to, because a big storm came through and knocked my power out, so I'm kinda bummed, I'm at work now (of course the power is still on here), hopefully I'll have power by the time I get off *fingers crossed*
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D3... ow! Anyone else avoiding the stairs right now?

My dress for my senior formal came in the mail today and it's hanging in my room where I work out. It pushed me that much harder! haha i did allll the bicycle crunches!
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was much easier then Day3. I don't hate her as bad today! Circuit 1 gets me everytime, but I am doing better with it though. I am pretty new here so if maybe some of you guys could add me as a friend I would love it! I am going to day 5 with my 3lb weights, then on day 6 switch to 5lbs weights. I did get my mile walk in today and am going to hit the ab lounger next!
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I think I did something wrong during the workout! I feel like I pulled something in my back muscles. Idc I am going to get up and do it tomorrow anyway.

Thank God for this challenge because w my crazy schedule I have been missing time at the gym so I'm glad I have this!

Reallly looking forward to see so major results although this am while doing my work out hubby's said I see a big improvement w the 6 times u have done this than in the whole last month at the gym! I haven't figured out if I was :happy: Orifice I wanted to kick his *kitten*:devil:
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. The first circuit is still hard to me but I seem to find my groove in circuit two. Barefoot beauty...I agree with the Friday weigh ins. I finally bought a tape measure yesterday!!! :-)
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm breaking down and having 2 tablespoons of cool whip tonight with my fruit. I need a little something. I just love reading everyone's comments. It is so nice to see I'm not the only one struggling. I walk most of the day at my job so I hope tomorrow I will be able to actually walk instead of drag my feet accross the floor. My knee has been hurting since yesterday but I'm gonna push through it. I think it is rebelling. Knee... knock it off. I'm not gonna play the hurt game. Done for today. Gonna watch a few minutes of tv and then off to bed. 4:15 am comes way to early. Need to get the cardio done in the am...
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Done with day 4 :) I finally got my before 30ds pic taken today! I can't wait to see how good it gets!! Hang in there ladies. We need to be here for each other!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Day 4 down! It's definitely getting easier - lovin' it.

I followed up with Level 1 of JM's 6-pack in 6 weeks video... wow, that's a workout...
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done...but i have to say, it was harder than i thought this time. I was a little less sore today and really excited to get it done tonight. But then I started and was feeling worse than Day 1!!! ugh! Oh well, i pushed through it anyway but had to do some extra calf stretches. I went for several fast 15 minute walks during breaks at work today and maybe that did it.

Great job everyone! I am with most of you here, that I probably would have taken a day off had i not felt like i had to be accountable with this group.

PS - I am officially weighing in and measuring up (hopefully down) on Friday but don't get frustrated if you don't see a difference yet. Remember, we are building some muscle and that means potential weight gain.

PSS - I HATE PUSHUPS!!!! :grumble:
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Deb and I weigh in usually on Wed evenings so we will post our loss then I am sure. I am super excited to these amazing results.The only thing that is hurting on my is my calf's from those dang jump ropes. Man I hate those!

This am when I did my Day 4 I did it after 40 mins at the gym and thats not a good idea for me. I was really tired and I got crabby at the TV and started talking back. I was telling her I didn't like her but I don't think she minds. lol

Day 5 here we come! 430am here I come off to the gym I go!

Good Night Ladies!
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Deb and I weigh in usually on Wed evenings so we will post our loss then I am sure. I am super excited to these amazing results.The only thing that is hurting on my is my calf's from those dang jump ropes. Man I hate those!

This am when I did my Day 4 I did it after 40 mins at the gym and thats not a good idea for me. I was really tired and I got crabby at the TV and started talking back. I was telling her I didn't like her but I don't think she minds. lol

Day 5 here we come! 430am here I come off to the gym I go!

Good Night Ladies!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Phew. Still here! L1D1 done :) I still hate the side lunges :(
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    L1D1 DONE!!! OMG, that was the LONGEST 27 mins. of my life!! But I am totally looking forward to it tomorrow.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join in. I just finished Day 12, Level 1....I've been off the last two weeks due to injury/illness so I decided to stay at Level 1. I felt strong doing this level and it was really good to exercise again! :tongue: I think I will remain at Level 1 for a couple more days then move up to Level 2 - for the first time. I heard it's tough due to the planks but I say... bring it on!! If Level 1 has taught me anything, it's that if you work hard and follow the DVD, you will definitely see results! Feel free to add me and good luck everyone. :bigsmile:
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I just finished the 30 Day Challenge for the month of March well yesterday. I missed 4 days throughout the month and had to tag them on to the beginning of April.

I am at a plateau at the moment in my weight loss. My original goal was 10 pounds, but it came off so quick that I decided for 10 more in an attempt to get back to wedding day weight...not sure if it will happen. I don't really care, I feel good where I am and just want to tone.

So long story short, here are the results I got for my 30 days.

I lost 1 pound, 1 inch off my bust, hips, and thighs and 1.5 inches off my waist and belly. I feel better and tighter, but the before and after don't look much different to me. I have decided to stick with Level 3 for the next 30 days and see what happens from here.

Good Luck to everyone. Those who are struggling, it really does get easier each day....keep up with it and do stretch more than they do in the video at the end, it will help with the sore muscles.