Level three felt easier than two!
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    day 2 L2 :)
  • lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    Due to family matters, I ended up skipping 3 days of the 30DS. So, I decided that I was going to restart and not get sidetracked. So I completed Day 1 of Level 1 on 4/5.

GOOD LICK EVERYONE
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Day 13, Level 1... Done! Found it a bit tougher to do in the evenings, as compared to mornings. Think I will stick with working out first thing in the a.m. since I have more energy then and once it's checked off my daily to-do list, I feel like I've accomplished something for the rest of the day.

PROGRESS:
    I took measurements and pics when I first started. Although I have not measured my inch loss yet (plan to this Friday), I have LOST 5 LBS since starting this challenge!! I'm just watching my calories according to MFP and doing the 30 DS - nothing more. As far as inches go, I know I have lost quite a bit as I'm DOWN 2 PANT SIZES since I began shredding and pals have commented. Just a side note, I GAINED weight after the first week of Shred and after checking around, was told that it's just your muscle holding onto water (simply put). Not to worry though, it was gone by the next week and then some. :wink:

Don't get discouraged... this workout really does pay off in the end. I've seen some amazing results and that is what keeps me going. Keep shredding ladies!! :bigsmile:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Due to family matters, I ended up skipping 3 days of the 30DS. So, I decided that I was going to restart and not get sidetracked. So I completed Day 1 of Level 1 on 4/5.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Good for you Zumba!! You've been on an emotional roller-coaster this past week, that's for sure, but I'm glad to see that you're putting your health first. Take care. :flowerforyou:
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 13, Level 1... Done! Found it a bit tougher to do in the evenings, as compared to mornings. Think I will stick with working out first thing in the a.m. since I have more energy then and once it's checked off my daily to-do list, I feel like I've accomplished something for the rest of the day.

PROGRESS:
    I took measurements and pics when I first started. Although I have not measured my inch loss yet (plan to this Friday), I have LOST 5 LBS since starting this challenge!! I'm just watching my calories according to MFP and doing the 30 DS - nothing more. As far as inches go, I know I have lost quite a bit as I'm DOWN 2 PANT SIZES since I began shredding and pals have commented. Just a side note, I GAINED weight after the first week of Shred and after checking around, was told that it's just your muscle holding onto water (simply put). Not to worry though, it was gone by the next week and then some. :wink:

Don't get discouraged... this workout really does pay off in the end. I've seen some amazing results and that is what keeps me going. Keep shredding ladies!! :bigsmile:
  • yuli23
    Options
    That makes me feel better thanx for sharing
  • yuli23
    Options
    Did level 1 day 2 .... but I feel like I cheat and won't get the same results ....its weird I don't wanna cheat then at the end I regret it ...
  • apriljRnurse
    Options
    I'm in. I have been doing it for 14 days now, but I am willing to start again. I work out every day. See you here daily.p
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 done :)
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS in the mornings before work/starting my day, but decided to try doing it after work today instead. I don't think I like that as much as the mornings, so I think I'll go back to that tomorrow... Oh well. I didn't think I was a morning person, but there's something to be said for getting it done and over with before 6:30 am. :)
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well, I missed Day 5 but I am going to get it done today after I grab my son from school at 2:30. I also have yoga today so that is a double-work out. I plan on not missing anymore days (if I can help it) this month! :)

My son called me out on missing my workout and suggested this morning that I "do it twice" so I can stay on track. I thanked him and told him that I have yoga today so that is a double workout. His reply, "awesome job, Mom". Awwww....my little coach :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 complete. For some reason it seemed harder today than yesterday!
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 5 of the shred and I have gained 2 pounds. That is hard to take. Of course I haven't been as attentive to my diet the last couple of weeks, so maybe it is that bad behavior catching up with me. But the last time I tried the shred (I used it as part of another workout plan for a couple weeks), every morning after I did it, I seemed to loose weight, no matter what. Then again I am also about 8 pounds lighter now than I was then, so maybe that is it. Going to stick with it, cause I do want to work on my shape if nothing else. Maybe next Wednesday's weigh in will be better.
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I tried setting my alarm to get up to do it for a week...never made it out of bed. Now I am doing it on my lunch break. Seems to be going alright so far. I used to work out at night, but I have to wait for my kid to go to bed. It wasn't too bad when he was in bed by 7:30, but these days it is often closer to 9:00. By then, I am ready for bed too. I am still intrigued by the morning workout. Do you get out of bed and immediately throw on your work out gear and get to it? Or what is your routine?
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    When I work out in the morning, I get up around 5:30-5:40, brush my teeth, put on my workout clothes and get right to it. The hardest part is actually getting out of bed! :yawn: Once its done though I dont have to worry about doing it later. And sometimes my plans get changed for me, so this way at least I've exercised for the day. And I feel good all day long! :happy:
  • Musicgirl21
    Options
    D6L2. All those plank poses hurt and it is always my arms on the last strength move that kill me, but I am pushing through. Been getting a little discouraged with weight loss, but I will keep pushing and hope to see some results soon.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I did complete day 5, just didn't have a chance to get back on here and post. :)
    I will be doing day 6 in between running and belly dancing tonight!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am new the website and would like to know all the features. For example how are you ladies putting under your comments, your goal weights/current weights etc
    plus the ticker?

I ran this morning, didn't have the energy to lift weights, but will do L1,D5 tonight!

Keep it up ladies!!
  • kmsv123
    kmsv123 Posts: 11
    Options
    Onto L1D6 - its going by pretty quickly but I am so very tired. I have to ask .... do all of you who do the shred in the morning really feel good throughout the day???? Really??? I do mine at night and I'm exhausted. If shredding in the morning is better than I would love any and all ideas on how to make myself leave my nice warm comfy bed to go workout and sweat with Jillian lol.