April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options
Greetings! After hearing all the wonderful things about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I picked up my own copy today and I decided that since April has exactly 30 days then I would start on Friday and see what I can accomplish!

Anyone interested in joining me? Whether you are a seasoned 30DS veteran or wanting to give it a try, then drop me a line and lets connect and support each other for the next month. I'm by no means near my goal and I can use all the support I can get. :)

Cheers,
Jessica

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    i'm i! it's my second go around. I already started a few days ago, if that's ok. I'm willing to start over!
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    Definitely! Can we check in every day so we are all held accountable?
  • mrscone
    mrscone Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • MadameLottabody
    Options
    I AM SO IN! Are we going to do before and after pics? I have started the 30 day shred many times and finished it none! Hopefully with other folks sweating it out with me I'll at least be able to finish it.
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am 20 days into it, but i am planning a second go round. :) But id love to hear your stories and help keep everyone motivated!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm up for another round.
    And Friday is the perfect time to start for me, since tomorrow and Thursday are long days at work.

Last time I hated level 2 and switched back to level 1 and stayed there, never even tried level 3. This time I want to do all 3 levels, ten days each, as intended.
  • gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :-) Sounds like fun!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! I'll start a Forum post tomorrow and we'll do one every day to keep everyone engaged.

If you are in the middle or whatever, feel free to post with your experience and encouragement as well. Definitely an open group.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I have started the 30 day shred this month already but not been doing it properly (3-4 times a week) but I want to make sure I stick to it in April!! Will place my measurements here and post a before and after image by the end of April!!!

So I'm definitely in!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited!!!!!
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Excited!
  • Omari713
    Omari713 Posts: 4
    Options
    I will join the crowd too!
  • ineedadoover
    Options
    i'm in!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I started it once then did it for 3 dyas. Got injured running. Restarted is last week and have done it only 4 days so far and have staggered. So I am all up for restarting it on Friday and being held accountable. I will also take measurements, take before pics and after on April 30th. One question I do have for those who have already done it. Is it L1 10 days straight, then L2 10 days straight then L3 the same? So no resting for 30 days? Or one rest day? Just curious. Thanks. I'm SUPER excited I have buddies now to do this with.
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'd like to join. What do I need to do?
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump

....I'm on day 10
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am a shredding virgin and I am scared......but I am in! :bigsmile:
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    I want to do this to then I have to do it everyday I have only done it 3 days so I will start over on fri with you
  • Freelauren
    Options
    I would like to do this too!! I tried one day and it's definitely a challenge! :) But I will "start over" to be with the group.

Can you make a list of what we should have with our first day? Like, measurements, pics, etc? That way everyone can be in sync?