April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Did my measurements! Hoping for a bunch of these to go down by May!
    :)

Weight 185
    Neck 13 1/16th
    Left Bicep 11 7/8 th
    Right Bicep 11 7/8 th
    Bust 40
    Waist 34 1/4th
    Hips 44 1/4th
    Left Thigh 25 1/16th
    Right Thigh 25 1/8th
    Left Calf 15 1/2
    Right Calf 15 7/16th
  • SASPaladin
    Options
    I dont know about everyone else...but what I plan on doing is writing a brief blog daily after i do the shred...

day one blog will include starting weight and measurements

day 2 - 10 will be updates what time of the day i did the exercise and what i thought...

day 11 (first day of the next level) will be when i post updated measurements and weight as well as my thoughts on the second level....

day 12 - 20 same as day 2 - 10

day 21 same as day 11..

day 22 - 29 same as day 2 - 10 and 12 - 20

day 30...final comparison before and after pictures with final weight and measurements

This is just an idea and how i plan on tracking my progress...i will post a link to my blog daily in this thread also...but it will be easier for me to keep track of my own progress if i can check my blog on this website!

Good luck everyone i just picked up the dvd tonight right after work...im excited and cant wait

(just so you all know this will be my starting point in my weight loss preparation for my upcoming wedding in june 2012..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SASPaladin

To keep up to date...and motivational comments are always welcome!!!

p.s anyone who wishes to add me as a friend please do so...the more people i have backing me the less likely i am to fail...again!!!
  • parrislisa
    Options
    I would love to try it but I don't have the workout dvd's where are they available?
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I treid to do this in march but picked up a knee injury, which caused me to have to drop out,
    I'll post my measurements before I do the shred.

You can pick up a copy of the shred on ebay, play or amazon - mine was £5 here in uk.

Good luck everyone.

TM
  • hannah723
    hannah723 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok SO I have the tape too... are you supposed to do it everyday?
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ohhh ohhh i am in ... but no pics ... lol ...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    So, I usually start work at 5AM so I get up at 3:45 already, so getting up earlier is NOT an option..:laugh:
    I plan on doing this daily anywhere from noon to 6PM. I plan to do ten days of each level total. I may mix them up though..
    Like:
    or something similar, like gradually introduce 2, doing 1 and 2 for a bit, then introduce 3, swapping between all 2 till my 10 ones run out, then swap between 2 and 3 till my 2's run out, and finish with 3.

Tomorrow, however, I don't have to be AT work until 6:30, so that's an extra hour and a half. I'm thinking I will stay in bed a half hour longer than usual just because I can. Then do level 1, shower and change for work, and I'll be right on schedule, with a workout in the bag! :happy:
  • SASPaladin
    Options
    awesome plan robin...i dont think i could do mine in the morning as i would wake up my fiance AND my dog haha

after work each night is my plan...i get off work at 3:30 usually and am alone for the majority of the night as my fiance works shifts right now...so lots of time to get the shred in!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    awesome plan robin...i dont think i could do mine in the morning as i would wake up my fiance AND my dog haha

after work each night is my plan...i get off work at 3:30 usually and am alone for the majority of the night as my fiance works shifts right now...so lots of time to get the shred in!

I would love to be able to work out in the mornings, but it's not possible when you run a Dunkin Donuts...and oh the temptations!!!!:laugh:
    Your woman is beautiful by the way! :flowerforyou: And I just noticed your weight is about the same as my honey and your goal weight is about where I would like to see him, although HE has NO goals and is fine eating crap and growing larger.:grumble:
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Options
    I would love to join this group, will post weight & measurements tomorrow!!!!!
  • jessrdh819
    Options
    I would love to join in!! I've been wanting to start...nows the perfect time :)
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    I would love to try it but I don't have the workout dvd's where are they available?
    walmart has them and target
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Ok, got my measurements:
    Neck - 14
    Bust - 45 1/2
    Hips - 47
    Right Arm - 14 3/4
    Left Arm - 15
    Right Thigh - 26 1/2
    Left Thigh - 25 1/2
    Right Calf - 17 1/2
    Left Calf - 17 1/2

Will post pictures later.
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    ok got the sad numbers
    weight 225
    neck 14
    R arm 13
    L arm 12 1/2
    bust 43
    waist 38
    lower abs 40
    hips 44
    R thigh 25
    L thigh 25
    R leg 15
    L leg 15
    adding pics to my profile dont know how to put them up here
    will date them
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    K my measurements are

Weight-177
    Neck-14
    Lt Arm-I3
    Rt Arm- 13.5
    Bust- 43
    waist-35
    Hips-44
    Lt Thigh-21.5
    Rt Thigh-22.5
    Lt Calf- 15.75
    Rt Calf- 15.5

I will post a pic tomorrow I have been working doubles the last 2 days I am so tired! Good night!
  • Yannie77
    Yannie77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in. I started a week ago, but had to work a few 16 hour days, so had to hold off. So started again this morning. I love doing it first thing when I get up. Makes for a great day!
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm so in. I'm going to pick up my copy tomorrow. :happy:
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm in but I am already on day 2. Is that ok? I also will mix it up a bit because level 1 is a little slow and level 2 is a little hard lol. I doubt I will jump to level 3 till 14 days though.

I also belong to the gym and I have to classes that I love so I have to keep the, up. I am trying to change things upna little with the 30DS to define stuff that is not changing.

These are the measurements I took today. I didn't take all my measurements like all of you.

Weight 111
    Hip-36.5
    Waist-26.5
    Belly button- 29
    Just under belly button- 31.5
    Lt thigh-20
    Rt thigh-20.5
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    weight 122
    neck 11.5
    R arm 11.5
    L arm 11.5
    bust 34
    underbust 32
    waist 29.5
    lower abs 35
    hips 34
    R thigh 22
    L thigh 22
    R leg 13.5
    L leg 13.5

I can try and keep up to date with my measurements but I don't own a scale. I go back home every couple of weeks and borrow my mums. Just really hoping to see a difference in my lower waist area mainly, and arms.

But yeah this group is a great idea, just hope I make it on to the levels in good time :)
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting Wt.- 134. Will take measurements and before photo tomorrow and post later. May not check in daily, but I will try to check in frequently. Good luck everyone! Alright, let's do this!