April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• Ready2bTHIN529
    Options
    im in. i will start it today. my SW is 213. hoping to be under 199 by April 30th
  • lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    I was actually able to complete level one on day one!!! I posted last night that I have never been able to complete level one the first time but I DID!!!! I am excited.

I did level one at about 1:00 this afternoon. I do not have a tape measure to do my measurments but I am going to try and get one this weekend!!

I will state though that my starting weight is 202 pounds. I know that inches count more than pounds, but hey.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

P>S> How does everyone log this. I used the calorie finder thing I put 25 minutes of circuit training,general and it said I burnt 305 calories. I dont know how to log that as I am new here. any help would be appreciated
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey MusicGirl...we are on the same path. I am 166(now) and my GW is 150! :-) Best of luck to you!
  • kmsv123
    kmsv123 Posts: 11
    Options
    I was actually able to complete level one on day one!!! I posted last night that I have never been able to complete level one the first time but I DID!!!! I am excited.

I did level one at about 1:00 this afternoon. I do not have a tape measure to do my measurments but I am going to try and get one this weekend!!

I will state though that my starting weight is 202 pounds. I know that inches count more than pounds, but hey.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

P>S> How does everyone log this. I used the calorie finder thing I put 25 minutes of circuit training,general and it said I burnt 305 calories. I dont know how to log that as I am new here. any help would be appreciated

Congratulations on completing Day 1!!! Way to go!! I log in 20 minutes of circuit training based on a number of recommendations from others who have been doing this longer. From what I understand the calorie burn will be different for everyone based on weight. I hope this helps!
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did the whole level 1 work out!! It kicked my butt and I can barely move but I feel good, think I might do some belly dancing tonight!!
  • sbartish
    sbartish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new too all of this, so I honestly dont know if you have started a forum or even how to look for it. If you have can you please tell me how to find it so that I can check in everyday?

Thanks so much
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1, having had the DVD for over a year. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have done level one day one - fingers crossed no knee problems.

then I got to play new zumba for wii.

my starting weight is 208 but can't find tape so will do measurements tomorrow
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Day one done!
    I logged mine as 20 min circuit training and 5 min mild stretching.

Height 5'3"
    Weight 201.4
    Neck 15
    Arm L13 R14
    Chest 45.5
    Waist 38.5
    Hips 49
    Thigh 27
    Calf 17.5
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I didn't shred today. Instead I did the no more trouble zones (jillian michaels). The night is not over yet, I still may shred. Going to post my measurements now.

height: 5'3"
    weight: 172.4
    Waist 38.0
    Hips 41.0
    Thighs 20.75
    Bicep 13.25
    Chest 38.5

Those are all the measurements that I have. I can't wait to take them again in 30 days! Are we posting pictures too? I'm thinking of taking a few new one tomorrow.
  • SASPaladin
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SASPaladin

Not sure if i did my measurements properly...anyone can post a link showing exactly where i should be measuring would be helpful
  • keriberrybuttons
    keriberrybuttons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm In! Going to start tomorrow. =)
  • mrscone
    mrscone Posts: 17
    Options
    I did my Shred today! I had been mixing it in with some kickboxing classes I have been taking but today I went back to Level 1 (was doing Level 2 recently) and will progress through it until Day 30.

Waist: 30
    Hips: 36
    Chest: 37
    Thighs: R-22.5, L-22.5
    Biceps: R-11.5, L-12
  • swt228hrt
    swt228hrt Posts: 16
    Options
    Just got my DVD today, but I would love to join. I'll start tomorrow :) Yay.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 day 1. Wow! That kicked my butt, even though I have been working out for over a year. Never done the shred before. Ready for day 2 tomorrow!!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Did day one. My upper body is sore, but otherwise, I'm feeling good and excited about the changes the next 29 days will bring. :) Will check back later and probably post again in a week. :)
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 1 week into it and it is still kicking my *kitten* everytime I finish I feel like throwing up. woo hoo
  • Yannie77
    Yannie77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day two done. Loving it.
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    1st day of shred down. 29 to go. Going to the gym in the am with Kristin then off to shopping, Hopefully I can walk then on to day 2. I must say that this workout kicked my booty! Had a little more energy right after but now I'm all tuckered out. No more walking up and down the steps tonight. I might have to crawl. See ya tomorrow.
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one who feels like I have been run over!! I do have a question--what size weights did everybody use today?