April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• keriberrybuttons
    keriberrybuttons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 complete! I ran 3 miles before shredding and my legs definitely felt it!
  • Aretm
    Aretm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good work guys and gals. keep it up.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!
    Yesterday in 26 minutes I burned 105 cals, today it was 110. Guess I pushed a teeny bit harder in some spots.

My ten year old son "joined me". But he did everything wrong. :laugh: It was hard to focus while trying to coach him.."No, don't squat like that, you'll hurt your knees.":laugh:
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I personally find the squats with the weights the hardest part. especially the side lunges and arm raises. After those i'm glad of the cardio, however I want to die with the squats/punching. Omg it hurtsss so much!!

Using 3lb weights and can't see me going for heavier for a while, arms are killing. But in a good way i'm sure :)

Although jillian reckons by day ten we'll be able to do the more advanced exercises, I can't see me being able to do anything but the modified push ups - even they are hard for me.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    You may have noticed I changed my profile pic to me as a little kid. Remember what it was like to grab a group of kids in the neighborhood and play baseball in the field? Tag? Hide and go seek? Jump rope? Relay races? Riding bikes? All awesome exercise without us even knowing it. What about the days off no bills, work, stress? Let's embrace our childhood and change our pics (for atleast one week).
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! :)

L1D2 done!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow.. so did everybody else find today harder than yesterday? hahaha I didn't think it was that bad yesterday, but I'm sooooore! and I walked 4 miles after wards. :)
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    #2 down- only 28 days left!! It was easier today than yesterday (still hard). I was laughing because all I could do was yell at her and the TV during the workout! I also walked afterwards, and used the ab lounger!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I am LOVING this workout - I definitely agree with Jillian's line about it being better than "phoning it in at the gym" for hours. I'm pushing myself harder than I would normally.

This is really motivating me :) 2 days down, 28 to go!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Really feeling yesterday's workout today.
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    I used 3 lb weights
  • thumper67
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one who feels like I have been run over!! I do have a question--what size weights did everybody use today?

I used 3 lb weights
  • thumper67
    Options
    I so need to figure out this posting stuff. I was trying to reply to someone's question posted that I used 3 lb weights twice. Opps. Anyway had a pretty productive long day. Did 45 min on the eliptical this am with Kristin! Way to go girl! Then went shopping for my 9 yr old daughter and walked all over the mall. Finally home, everyone asleep and almost didn't do my shred tonight but figured I'm in this to get shredded so off to do my 20 min. Holly crap batman...Am I sore! Had to stop a bunch of times cause my legs hurt. Day 2 down, 28 to go. OH YEA!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I'm totally in!!! I'm a day late starting, but just did my very 1st ever 30ds workout!!! Holy cow-is it normal to feel like you're going to die afterwards? LOL. I can't wait to finish to see my results! Good luck everyone! Add me as a friend if you want!

lol the first time i did the shred i could barely walk up the stairs after!! I log it as 20 minute circuit training. I know its a bit longer than that but id rather under estimate my calories burnt slightly than go over at the moment as my weight does NOT want to budge lol xx
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    Happy mothers day all you uk mums.... I have had a lovely lay in and breakfast in bed and some beautiful cards and flowers. Now its 9:30 am and Im ready to shred before showering and going to work for 12 hours in a busy restaurant. So if you can avoid the harvester in lancing please do as i'd like a nice day too :) Thank you :)
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    I've just finished day 3 (level 1). My arms are still a little bit hurty but not as bad as yesterday. I really didnt want to get out of bed this morning to do it but knowing what lies ahead and knowing i will be far too tired to do it when I get in spurred me on out of bed. After all I cant quit after just two days can I?

Anyway happy shredding today and no quitting at the end... push harder because we are STONG lol xx :laugh:
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I just picked up the DVD yesterday, need to get some shoes and weights today, so I plan on joining in Monday!!
  • rhona77
    rhona77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy mothers day UK mums!
    day 3 level 1 - OUCH!!!
    my legs are killing me but loving the challenge
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im joining Monday!!! I wanted a support group and I found you lovely ladies :-)
    I'm going to take some before/during/after pix as well because there aren't many on here for 30DS.

Super excited!!!!!!
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Finished day three of level one, today was easily the hardest, legs and arms are burning, but then so is my butt so i'm hoping i'm getting that into shape :)

Had to have a slight rest today, i'm not proud of it but my lungs died (asthma) so i needed about a min and a half to recover. Was fine after that though.