Replies

• Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    Very well put!! I agree 100% Thanks for sharing!! :happy:
  • 343paul
    343paul Posts: 24
    Options
    In a show of solidarity friday should be show your *kitten* day....not bare though....um unless u want to :)
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    This makes me wish I had an *kitten* to post a pic of lol

I have LOTS of *kitten* to spare! I would be more than happy to share:) LOL
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all for you input and support. Guess these said haters are taking one look at this pack of wolves and not coming near us :laugh:

To all the ladies who joked about posting pics of themselves, be it an ab, butt or boob shot...DO IT!! YOU.ARE.BEAUTIFUL :heart:

To the guys who complimented my *kitten* in this post...I appreciate it :blushing:
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    A to the mutha fricking M to the mutha fricking E to the mutha fricking N!

HAHA!!! Yeah! What he said... :smile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all for you input and support. Guess these said haters are taking one look at this pack of wolves and not coming near us :laugh:

To all the ladies who joked about posting pics of themselves, be it an ab, butt or boob shot...DO IT!! YOU.ARE.BEAUTIFUL :heart:

To the guys who complimented my *kitten* in this post...I appreciate it :blushing:

You look great and deserve to be proud of what you have accomplished...that is the serious part of it and no one should take that away from a person who has worked hard and is liking themself a bit more then they used to.
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options

I brought the calves yo!
    <

Can I touch? :wink:

You don't even have to ask... you can touch all you want :devil:

LOVE your calves pict!!! at first glance i thought i was looking at something else...but hey, me not complaining!!! :smile:
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    After all the time we have spent being ashamed of the way we look, I feel you should feel free to show what you are proud to accomplish. This is coming from an old fuddy duddy LOL.

Celebrate your success, If I dont wanna see it I know how to shut my eyes LOL.
This discussion has been closed.