April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    9 miles jogging this morning, with some short walking breaks.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    another 6.7 miles (5.2 bike, 1.5 elliptical)
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    2 miles walked today
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3 miles today! Going to try to get a few more in on my lunch break tonight!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    4 miles on the treadmill and a 1 mile walk.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Dragged the husband out for a two-mile walk tonight. Thought I'd better warn you all that hell is about to freeze over. :laugh:
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Went for a nice neighborhood walk. 0.8 miles of pretty hilly walking.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Dragged the husband out for a two-mile walk tonight. Thought I'd better warn you all that hell is about to freeze over. :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had to read this to MY husband! He is about the same way!!! They have to know we are doing it for their own good right???
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    6 miles today (walked 3 in the a.m. and ran 3 this evening) plus I got my yard on the southside raked and cleaned the flower beds!!! It got up to 50* today, my oh my spring may be coming to Montana!!!!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2 miles while on my lunch break tonight. Ticker is updated.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    2 miles yesterday walking
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    walked 2.5 miles this morning. woot!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Work all day yesterday and forgot the pedometer, but went to the gym after and did 4 miles :)
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    3.31 miles on the treadmill yesterday, 4/10/11
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Jogged a little over 5k through my very hilly neighborhood, detouring on the way home to run along a hiking trail that goes a long a creek in a park by my house, and finishing up a very steep hill.

I remember when I first moved here, I walked the same path (minus the trail detour) and about DIED. I was about 25 years old and maybe 115-120 pounds and walking three miles was TORTURE and took over an hour.

Now I'm pushing 39 and more than 20 pounds heavier, but in sooooooo much better shape! :laugh:

So that puts me at 30 miles run this month so far.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    4.5 mile jog so far today... about to walk to the library with my 3 year old... then possibly running again this evening with my friend.

Everyone is doing an awesome job moving their *kitten*- KEEP IT UP!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    4.3 miles on the treadmill today
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    4 miles in the pool today!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Miles: 10
    Mileage goal: 75

Ok So- On the bright side I've managed to sneek in a couple arm workouts. Mileage and cardio are still a total struggle. My plan for Saturday was to go get at least 5 in, but on Friday night my mom called and said we needed to put my horse down ( he was really really old and had taken a bad turn in the last couple weeks) So saturday morning was focused on that process and afterward, sigh, I just didn't want to give myself the time to think about it- which running usually allows. Gosh Darn it I love that silly old horse. Sunday was consumed with a Bridal Bazaar- and a short walk in the evening. I can't wait til this month is over- between my wedding planning stuff, my future SIL wedding, bachlorette party and Easter there is just not a lot of time to go around.

Lady Persia- so sorry for your loss.
    *kitten* Movers- you all are awesome!!!!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to workout on Saturday but I did get 3.5 miles in on the treadmill late last night. I'm hoping to get a few more miles in today. I'm only 3.3 miles away from being halfway to my goal. I'm gonna try to get this in today! I hope everyone is moving their *kitten* and good luck on your journey.