V&F ~ Hot Mamas by Mother's Day

Options
Here we go again ladies and gents :happy:

Welcome to the Mother's Day Challenge!!

If you are a newbie, or a regular, all you need to do is post your starting weight, and the weight you would like to be by Mother's Day. Then, even if you do not lose weight, you need to participate in some way. ie: post a work out challenge, or a recipe.. anything. If we do not hear from you for 2 straight weeks, (and I notice haha) then you may be deleted from the spread sheet

I will post my starting and goal weight on April 1st. My non-scale goal for this challenge, is to survive the 1/2 Marathon that I'm running on April 30th!

Replies

• PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    I am ready... to be a hot mama!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yikes, it's Mother's Day in Ireland this Sunday (3rd April) already, somehow I don't think I'll be able to lose my last 3 kilos by Sunday :wink:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i want to join this one too ! I am not a mom but i am a auntie to 4 kids who that i love very much !
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight to become a mamma! lol Can I join in?
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am SO upfor this challenge! But tell me, when is Mother's Day this year?
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Mother's day is May 8th here in the states. This challenge will last just over 5 weeks :)

I'm only an ex-step-mom. hahhaha You definately do not have to be a Mom to be a mama! hahahhaha
  • ehlderanna
    Options
    I'm in again! Hopefully this time I'll keep myself on track....I'm going to try and push it for this Summer ...I want to swim in a swimsuit that doesn't look like a mumu....(sp)

Thanks again Margie!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just bought the cutest swim suit last year.. I don't know if you remember it from Rob's b-day. It's black and purple with a little skirt?..
    Well anyways, $50ish from Avenue. Wore it once! Of course, it doesn't cover anything anymore! hahaha The girls don't hold things up like they used to! hahaha
    If you'd like, I'll bring it to you. And when it starts falling off of you, you can pass it on or donate it!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Okay I am in:happy: , my starting weight is 242.8 and my goal weight is 232. So far I have been reaching my goals, I am planning on losing 2 pounds per week. It might be a bit hard around Easter! Good luck to all! Thanks Maggie for doing this again I know I really appreciate it.:flowerforyou: I can't wait to be in the 230's! :)
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm in again:wink: . I'll post my weight and goals after I weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • ehlderanna
    Options
    Would love it Margie! New cute swimsuit yeah! Probably for Rob's birthday party this year! Also my starting weight for this challenge is 227.25 and the goal is 220.....I can do it....yes I can.....and then it will be just 20 until onederland....
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this challange is 206.5
    My goal weight for mothers day is 195
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a mama and so ready to be a hot mama!!
    Weighed in this morning at 277.2. Would like to lose 10 pounds by mothers day!
    I'll add that I want to be in the gym 5x a week by then too!
  • PamDW
    Options
    starting weight 159
    would like to get to 149 by Mom's day!
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    I'm in the uk and its mothers day this sunday so don't think much will happpen in 2days lol.
  • PamDW
    Options
    you can still go by our moms day, May 8th!
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    you can still go by our moms day, May 8th!
    ok will join you!! might even try to have 2mothers days this year lol.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!

Starting weight: 163
    Goal weight: 158
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump
  • sarainca
    sarainca Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in too! I'll post my stuff when I get home from work :)

Yay!