V&F ~ Hot Mamas by Mother's Day

Options

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    If you haven't tried JM 30 day shred yet, I recomend it highly. I'm hoping all of this cross training helps my running as well :) I don't see how it could hurt! ahhaha
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    4/7: 142.4 lbs
    4/14: 141.2 lbs
    4/21: <<<mini goal 140.4>>>
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/8: <<<challenge goal 138 (hopefully 134-136)>>>
  • kel798
    kel798 Posts: 17
    Options
    Im in, i'll weigh tomorrow, and put up my weight and goal, do we then just return to this post to write on our loss each week ?? it's also mothers day here in australia on may 8th, and we have family visiting i've not seen since xmas, so will be great to lose weight before we see them again :-)
  • margie_77
    Options
    Sweet! I don't weigh in until the weekend, but I will try to update the spreadsheet tonight! :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 204.5 this week ! Happy to be getting so close to onederland !
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! I lost 2 pounds this week. So my weigh-in this morning is 238.3, I am getting there. This week was a difficult one, with lots of cravings(Tom), but I managed to lose. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted, I went for 1 walk that's it. And my water intake wasn't as much as I thought, I will have to increase it and force myself to drink my water.
  • kel798
    kel798 Posts: 17
    Options
    66.9kg 16 april 2011
    64 goal weight by 08 may 2011, sorry not sure what this is in pounds :-)
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    153.2 :wink:
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ok Can I join in?
    My sw is 222 and my goal weight is 215

Is that too little of a goal?

Mary
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I've been scarce. Been dealing with some personal issues that took priority. Since they've been hampering my weight loss, I'll consider it progress, albeit of a non-scale victory kind. Got back to the gym today, which felt great. Weight holding steady at 150.0 so no loss in a couple of weeks, but I am patient and will prevail. Looking forward to being more involved again.
  • ehlderanna
    Options
    I'm hoping the scale going down by a bit means the plateau is gone...!
    I'm at 225.25 now!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Great job everybody! :) Pam, you are dropping weight faster than I can update the sheet!! woo hoo :D

vfmd0417.jpg
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If you haven't tried JM 30 day shred yet, I recomend it highly. I'm hoping all of this cross training helps my running as well :) I don't see how it could hurt! ahhaha

I just got it from netflix and hope to try it soon..but, the tv is being occupied by Harry Potter right now..lol I really want to add in something else to my zumba, which I typically do 4-6 times a week. I'm looking forward to my gym offering Turbo Kick in the near future :-)
  • msmindyf
    Options
    Hey..just noticed my 'goal weight' is missing from the chart..kinda look like the black sheep on that list..lol. It should read '187'.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Morning mommies!!!

I'm down 2.2 lbs today to 183.8!!!! Sweet!!

I'm really hoping for another 6 lbs this month but as the end of the month gets closer that's probably not going to happen. I have 2 weeks left and that's a lot of weight to loose in 2 weeks. Well I'll get as close as I can.

How is everyone doing?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight for too long! :(
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. I will keep trying though!!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Plateaus are frustrating ladies... but don't give up!
  • msmindyf
    Options
    hey hey...seen a 1.8lb loss this week..putting me at 188.4! so close to my mother's day goal, but I won't stop that is for sure!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Plateaus are frustrating ladies... but don't give up!
    Thanks for the encouragement! I won't give up, it is just taking me longer to get to my goal that I expected. I really wanted to get to my goal that I set on mfp by my anniversary date, which I think is around May 21. I think its still possible. Or I may be a week or 2 off! On the bright side, a plateau is not a gain! :)