What is your favorite Laughing Cow Cheese recipe?

Options

Replies

• Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Run4UrHealth
    Options
    Trivial, but good. My snack last night:

Quesadilla Snack = 180 cals

2 wedges Laughing Cow Queso Chipotle (70 cals)
    2 soft corn tortillas (90 cals)
    2 TBSP good salsa (maybe 20 cals)

Open and spread the cheese on one tortilla. Sandwich the other tortilla on top. Microwave 30-60 secs until hot and melty. Cut into 8 wedges. Eat with salsa.

Yummy!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Bump
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Run4UrHealth
    Options
    Trivial, but good. My snack last night:

Quesadilla Snack = 180 cals

2 wedges Laughing Cow Queso Chipotle (70 cals)
    2 soft corn tortillas (90 cals)
    2 TBSP good salsa (maybe 20 cals)

Open and spread the cheese on one tortilla. Sandwich the other tortilla on top. Microwave 30-60 secs until hot and melty. Cut into 8 wedges. Eat with salsa.

YUMMY!!!
  • alisont91
    Options
    Today I spread 1 wedge of the French Onion onto an Everything Bagel Thin!
    It's not really a 'recipe' per say, but it was yummy and much less than cream cheese. :)
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Not really a recipe, more of an idea.
    I just melt the queso fresco w/ chipolte in the microwave for about 30 seconds, until its all melted, mix till smooth, and use it just like regular queso
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My favorite laughing cow cheese recipe:

Unwrap. Place in mouth. Chew. Swallow.

TA-DA!
  • juji2099
    juji2099 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Bump
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    This post inspired me to make this recipe for lunch today: Crab Rangoonies.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1464

I bought the wonton wrappers and crab the other day, but hadn't worked up the energy to make them yet. They are absolutely delicious! I didn't have the Laughing Cow light swiss, but I substituted the Laughing Cow light queso fresco. I made 15 rangoons out of the recipe, and I also subbed weight watchers cream cheese for fat free cream cheese. I also used fresh crab, not imitation. I did the math, and it is 173 calories for 5 rangoons. I highly recommend these!

P.S. Someone from the site already created this recipe for the food database; search "Hungry Girl - Crab Rangoonies".
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for suggestions. Quite often I eat WASA crackers and laughing cow. I'm going to try the quesadilla snacks today and others later.
  • silentnyt
    Options
    I love making just a plain ol' grilled cheese sandwich. For the bread I either use 2 slices of Wonder Lite wheat bread or an Arnold's 100 calorie sandwich thin. Spread the cheese on a slice of the bread, put the other piece on top, spray the outsides of the bread with a very light coating of butter flavored Pam, and grill. Add a cup of your favorite soup (I like tomato soup) and a piece of fresh fruit and you have a great lunch or light dinner.

If you're using a sandwich thin, spread the cheese on the outer part of the bread and spray the inside parts of the bread. Basically do an inside out sandwich. It tastes the same no matter how you do it but it makes it more visually appealing when you cook it..
  • lalalazzz
    lalalazzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bumppppp
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This is seriously the best thread on MFP right now! If only our stores had more flavors.. can usually only find blue cheese (yuck) and the light swiss which I love.
  • ColoradoCowgirl
    Options
    Bump! I use laughing cow cheese all the time!