What is your favorite Laughing Cow Cheese recipe?

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    1/2 a wedge folded into a wonton wrapper and baked at 350 until wrapper is golden brown and crispy. :)

And just plain with some wheat thins!
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow I just use it for spread for my turkey sandwichs on sandwich thin bread, I will definitely be trying some of these recipes !
  • jessiwithaneye
    jessiwithaneye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I chop a serving of imitation crab and mix in a light garlic flavored LCC wedge, then eat it on some 100% whole wheat crackers. Pretty low cal crab dip. :bigsmile:
  • charks54
    charks54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Recipes soound great! bump
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been making little Laughing Cow Stuffed Mushrooms. Just saute mushroom caps and once they are cooked through, add LCC (I use garlic and herb) into the center and enjoy. I usually use 2 LCC wedges and 8-10 large mushroom caps. the heat from the muchrroms makes the LCC extra melty and creamy. SUPER FILLING and yummy!
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I plan to look through this:

http://www.thelaughingcow.com/all-recipes/

(their own list of recipes)

I bet there is a lot of room for modification and addition to lower the calories or sub in different ingredients on some of these.

Someone mentioned Cinnamon LCC and someone else mentioned Jalapeno LCC? I have seen neither of these (ALTHOUGH! Crystal Farms has a Jalapeno cheese wegde that I love and it is only 30 calories per wedge!)

It's hard to even find the regular flavors - and that's weird because I'm in a big metro area (Chicago area) - We have two major grocery chains, plus Target and now the new Mariano's chain, and I can really only find ALL the flavors at one of the two major chains. The other chain, and Target only seem to have Galic & Herb and the two Swiss ones (which I refuse to buy becuase I hate Swiss chesse).

Regarding how I use/eat them though... I'm looking for new ideas and I am definitely going to make mac & cheese out of these bad boys. I usually cut a wedge in half and spread each half over a Wasa (Sourdough and Light Rye), I spread them on a tortilla when making a wrap, or I melt them into an egg scramble or omelette.
  • strickland8052
    strickland8052 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower that tastes just like mashed potatoes (possibly better than potatoes)

Steam a bag of fresh cauliflower in 1 cup chicken broth for 15-20 minutes (frozen does not work!)
    Drain all but about 1 tsp of the chicken broth from the cauliflower
    Smash the cauliflower with 2 wedges of your preferred laughing cow, some salt and pepper.

Parmesan and basil are also good in this.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    bump
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    bump for some awesome sounding ideas!
    use LC blue on my homemade buffalo turkey burgers quite often, but always on the lookout for new ideas!
  • animalgurl000
    animalgurl000 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump!