What is your favorite Laughing Cow Cheese recipe?

Options

Replies

• k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options

What about easy chicken cordon bleu?? Spread the laughing cow on a thin boneless/skinless chicken breast. Lay a slice or two of deli ham, roll it up and secure it with a toothpick and then bake :)

I've made chicken cordon bleu with laughing cow cheese and it's delicious! The best part about laughing cow cheese is that they have so many flavors!!!

I can only get regular, light, and herb and garlic where I live. :(

Tell your grocery store that you want more variety... Most likely - They will order more kinds for you!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I like to add 4 wedges of swiss laughing cow with a small can
    of chunk white chicken in water (or shred your own) and 1/4 cup of
    franks hot sauce mix well and microwave 3 minutes.
    Makes a awesome dip.
  • katzba
    katzba Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness..knew about LC..but never thought you could do so much with them..YUMMY!!!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    bump
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I like to add 4 wedges of swiss laughing cow with a small can
    of chunk white chicken in water (or shred your own) and 1/4 cup of
    franks hot sauce mix well and microwave 3 minutes.
    Makes a awesome dip.

You are my hero! that sounds AMAZING!
  • abuglion
    abuglion Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump. I have all of the flavors in my fridge!
  • wildmustng87
    Options
    bump!
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow,

I can't believe I'm admitting this but I never thought to cook with those little wedges, thanks for the idea & inspiration!
  • loflinmom
    loflinmom Posts: 7
    Options
    Good recipe ideas!
  • pertilera
    pertilera Posts: 7
    Options
    sounds great!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow,

I can't believe I'm admitting this but I never thought to cook with those little wedges, thanks for the idea & inspiration!

Me neither!!! I was always puzzled by them when I'd see them at the grocery store...now I've stocked up on a bunch of flavors, and will be referring to this thread on a regular basis!
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already check out hungrygirl.com and see her recipes for laughing cow cheese, it's awesome stuff!! I love to just have a snack of pretzel sticks and one triangle of laughing cow cheese for an afternoon snack! I love it and Hungry Girl has lots of good recipes to use it in!!
    Holly
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already check out hungrygirl.com and see her recipes for laughing cow cheese, it's awesome stuff!! I love to just have a snack of pretzel sticks and one triangle of laughing cow cheese for an afternoon snack! I love it and Hungry Girl has lots of good recipes to use it in!!
    Holly
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    ya know those bread stick or pretzel and cheese combo packs you loved when you were kids (or your kids loved).? I have a serving (about 7) of Snyders multi-grain pretzel sticks with one wedge of laughing cow cheese for a snack. Its the yummy, better for you, grown up version!

Just this morning, I was thinking the Lite original Swiss ones tasted just like these!!! I like to spread mine on a whole grain english muffin in the morning. Sort of like a bagel & cream cheese...But I think I like it even better!! I'm also trying a recipe later this week for baked crab rangoon that calls for some laughing cow cheese. I cannot WAIT to try this recipe!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    bump..I HAVE to save all of these! I LOVE Laughing Cow!
  • thatgirlLeah
    thatgirlLeah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump! Great ideas here! I had never heard of Laughing Cow until I started seeing it in people's diaries. Love it!!!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Bump...loving this!:))))