Question for all you men....

Options
I was watching the local morning show today, and they were talking about some of the fashions, hairstyles, and looks on women that men dont find attractive or find annoying. I was wondering, for all the guys on here....what is your #1 no no for women??? I would have to say mine is PAJAMAS IN PUBLIC???? Gross! lol

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    The pj and slippers look...LOL
    Not a man but I have to say MOM jeans....high waist...no shape.....horrible..should be banned
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    My #1 no in a woman is if she smokes cigarettes
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Makeup that looks like makeup.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Trav....No doubt! I cant tolerate smoke AT ALL.....N-A-S-T-Y! See ladies....STOP SMOKING!!!!
  • starboardzor
    Options

That's my 'no' for men! Yuck.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    thought you were gonna keep the Girls out :tongue:
    lol
    I have to go with Uggs
    they Must be comfy cos they ar UGly
    :drinker:
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    bump
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    werdstupid-1.gif
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

eww totally... no matter how hot she is.. yuck!
  • thecanface
    Options
    thought you were gonna keep the Girls out :tongue:
    lol
    I have to go with Uggs
    they Must be comfy cos they ar UGly
    :drinker:

they're called UGGS for a reason... CUZ THEY UGG-LEE! hahaha..:laugh:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I hate skinny jeans on chubby women. I get that they are slimming to you, but to me, they dont look good, Im chubby so I can speak.
  • thecanface
    Options
    Makeup that looks like makeup.

that's a good one... or when she wears an ivory shade of foundation, and she should wear medium! it's like umm, are you trying to look like a 5 year old dressed like a vampire on halloween??? eww
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options

This ^^

I have been married for 17 years now, my wife used to smoke when she would drink when we met. Luckily I never saw her light up because I had a hard rule that I would never date a smoker.

A major no-no I see is women wearing tight tops and pants with a muffin top or more. Talk about a major turn off.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I may take flack for this but wearing jeans or pants that are several sizes too big.
    They don`t have to be painted on tight as that can look just as goofy but so many ladies have a good figure and "assets" yet don`t believe it.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I hate skinny jeans on chubby women. I get that they are slimming to you, but to me, they dont look good, Im chubby so I can speak.

THANK YOU! Thats another one of my pet peeves....people need to realize that just because you see it in the store...DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WEAR IT!!!! lol
    Wear the clothes that are appropriate for your body type. Tight isnt always right, lol ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

THANK YOU! Thats another one of my pet peeves....people need to realize that just because you see it in the store...DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WEAR IT!!!! lol
    Wear the clothes that are appropriate for your body type. Tight isnt always right, lol ;)

The spandex corollary...Those that shouldn`t (yet) do and those that should cover it up.
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Yep, muffin tops and smokers ... nothing "uglier" to me. Put half the time in to working out that you put in to squeezing in to clothes 3 sizes too small and you would start losing the muffin top! ;-)
  • thecanface
    Options
    Like Kerrie once said... Jealousy is the ugliest trait!
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Yes, jeggings can be as atrocious as Mom jeans sometimes, BUT I gotta go with UGGS too.