Question for all you men....

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 531 Member
    spiting, farting and picking teeth with a toothpicks or just having it in the mouth GROSS!!
  • thought you were gonna keep the Girls out :tongue:
    lol
    I have to go with Uggs
    they Must be comfy cos they ar UGly
    :drinker:

Crocs too! Worst shoes ever are Crocs and Uggs are worst boots ever!
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    PJs don't bother me all that bad. Sweatpants however are a no go (hmmm... not even sure why I feel that way). I don't mind capris for casual at all. No prob for me.

Honestly, she can wear nothing but a t-shirt, comfortable jeans, throw her hair up in a ponytail, and put on some tennis shoes and that's fine with me for casual wear. It's actually what I prefer. Simple. Natural. Woman.

Ladies with too much makeup, too much perfume -- big turn off for me. Lightly done please! Natural look, light scent - perfect.

Lip gloss over lipstick any day of the week.

Single color dresses and spaghetti straps - HOT! Multi-color or patterned dresses and sleeves - usually NOT.

Simple jewelry. Nothing gaudy or big.

Tattoos are a huge turn off for me. It is so hard to find a woman without one nowadays. You actually think that tat looks good and/or is sexy? None for me thanks -- Henna tats are about as far as I think you should go if you get the urge to put "art" on your body.

Simple, timeless haircuts are the best. Relaxed over perms any day. Cute short cuts can be a sexy change. Medium to long straight hair is great too. Naturally wavy or curly, no problem -- as long as you don't tease it into a 7-inch high space helmet (reminds me too much of my Junior High English teacher). :laugh:

Those are a few things off the top of my head. I'm probably a little biased though. My high school sweetheart was a model and she fit all the criteria I just listed. :sigh:
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    I agree with 80% of this..
    Things i'm guilty of:
    -skinny jeans/jeggings. I wear them daily.. but mine are too big so the button pokes out of my shirts D:
    -can't leave my phone in the car (but I do NOT shout and I don't everr have my ringer turned on)
    -my life basically revolving around my "*kitten*" boyfriend. He can't exactly help it, he has NPD but he still manages to be really sweet, he gives me enough attention and he's not as bad as some people with it.

oh & pretty soon I'll be guilty of the nose ring. Two months from Sunday and I'll be getting my septum done. :D
    I don't see any reason for hating on the "goths" though :(
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Oh my gosh... I wear crocs quite often LOL (ducking to run and hide) ... but I'm a nurse so do I get a free pass??? LOL
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Too much makeup conceals your beauty.
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    All nurses get a free pass to wear Crox in my opinion - and I've got money riding on it (I own CROX stock). So by all means!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    We have pj day at work on saturdays. I work 330 pm to midnight. I totally take advantage of it!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    any exposed tattoo
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Girls who wear tights/leggings as pants (unless you're in the gym). To quote Nina Garcia, they are, in fact not pants!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member

Body Piercings that make people look like they were just hit by shrapnel. Did you really need to put a nail thru your head? Aren't you afraid of sneezing and sending a nose ring flying across the room? And what is up with these snakebytes?

Stretchers... Did you really need that hole in your ear that big... seen some lately that you could park a Hummer in. Again what happens when you get older? Aren't you afraid of getting that hooked on something? Ouch.

bwahahahaha... yes i really do need a hole in my ear that big.

different strokes for different folks i guess.
  • peteyTwang
    peteyTwang Posts: 250
    As far as I'm concerned the most attractive people look LIKEABLE... healthy and physically fit with shiny skin, good posture, a sweet disposition and a friendly sense of humour. When they got that going on -- they can wear whatever the heck they want or nothing at all and they will still look great...
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Surprised to see the anti-legging posts!

I think leggings/yoga pants are some of the best things a woman can wear. :P
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    sweat pants with a word on the *kitten*, e.g., "JUICY". if you're wearing these, people are laughing at you.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member

I agree, leggings should be encouraged
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    One thing I hate is when guys wear black sneakers with jeans. That's my one irrational thing, and i don't know why. Ugh, especially something liek black high top Reeboks with jeans. It just gives me the willies. It just reminds me of late 80's New Jersey. Got a jean jacket to go with it? :sick:

LMAO. I totally rocked Reeboks and jeans in New Jersey in the 80's. I was 10. I don't think I got the jean jacket till I was about 16.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    When the camel toe is accentuated into moose knuckles by wearing clothes that are obscenely smaller than reality allows.

Also, if they're hygienically unkempt, i.e. facial hair, unshaven pits, penis breath, etc...
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    I'm not a man but as a fellow lady..

too much makeup is disgusting... but to be fair... and sorry if anyone gets mad but if you do then maybe you need to change your ways... maybe some ladies really need it perhaps they just aren't pretty enough to sustain the little or no makeup look.

and another that bugs me... people who don't wear bras...
    and bigger women that wear pants that are too tight and shirts too short and or tight... muffin top... not attractive... at least wear a shirt to cover it.:grumble:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member

I agree, leggings should be encouraged

leggins are soooo comfortable! they're the next best thing to sweats. HOWEVER - I believe they should be worn with tunics that cover most or all of your booty haha especially if u have a flabby bottom, we don't need to see every dent or jiggle if you know what i mean. as a curvy girl i make sure i wear the right under garments with leggings and my booty looks appropriate haha
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    sweat pants with a word on the *kitten*, e.g., "JUICY". if you're wearing these, people are laughing at you.

Yes, yes they are. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.