Question for all you men....

Options

Replies

• Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Like Kerrie once said... Jealousy is the ugliest trait!
    Very true! Jealousy is immature anyway. Ive never been a jealous person, im who im supposed to be and where im supposed to be. Im too busy enjoying life to notice what someone has that I dont. :wink:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I hate skinny jeans on chubby women. I get that they are slimming to you, but to me, they dont look good, Im chubby so I can speak.

THANK YOU! Thats another one of my pet peeves....people need to realize that just because you see it in the store...DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WEAR IT!!!! lol
    Wear the clothes that are appropriate for your body type. Tight isnt always right, lol ;)

The spandex corollary...Those that shouldn`t (yet) do and those that should cover it up.
    I like spandex stretched beyond all human reason on the chance the fabric finally gives way causing spandex shards to fly out at skin shredding speeds. I live for the edge!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I hate skinny jeans on chubby women. I get that they are slimming to you, but to me, they dont look good, Im chubby so I can speak.

THANK YOU! Thats another one of my pet peeves....people need to realize that just because you see it in the store...DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WEAR IT!!!! lol
    Wear the clothes that are appropriate for your body type. Tight isnt always right, lol ;)

The spandex corollary...Those that shouldn`t (yet) do and those that should cover it up.
    I like spandex stretched beyond all human reason on the chance the fabric finally gives way causing spandex shards to fly out at skin shredding speeds. I live for the edge!

smiley-shocked006.gif

That`s hardcore dude! notworthy.gif
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    smoking yuck
  • jjhenry5
    jjhenry5 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I don't like capris. I don't find them attractive. My wife still wears them though.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Totally agree, skinny jeans only look good on tall skinny girls, not short, chubby or men!!!!!!!
  • Batmitestar
    Batmitestar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Short hair
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I don't like capris. I don't find them attractive. My wife still wears them though.

Oh crap
    Guilty on 2 charges now
    :embarassed::wink:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options

Really!? Maybe I should rethink my wardrobe choices.
  • EdAmundson
    Options
    I detest both the: trashy low-cut jeans with the top of the g-string visible n low label tat. And the "goth" look. Have some respect for yourself! If not then have respect for my kids! LOL :huh:
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

That's funny! Once upon a time they were know as pants that are too short (floods, etc.). Then one day the women decided to give it a name and call it a style. Same with dark roots on your bright yellow hair - how did that become acceptable?
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'd have to agree with most of the ones on here so far:

Smoking
    PJ's in public (have some self respect)
    Low cut pants with the tramp stamp
    facial piercings
    pretending those tight clothes actually fit
    plastic shoes (what are they called, crocs?)
    anything that makes you look like a tramp (...there's a difference between slutty and sexy)

Wow! I guess I am REALLY not a very tolerant guy...that list covers half the people in the mall... :)
    and just to prove it (though slightly off topic), I have a strict rule in my house about any of the women wearing clothes with words on the butt...
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Smoking... disgusting habit. Nuff Said.

Body Piercings that make people look like they were just hit by shrapnel. Did you really need to put a nail thru your head? Aren't you afraid of sneezing and sending a nose ring flying across the room? And what is up with these snakebytes?

Stretchers... Did you really need that hole in your ear that big... seen some lately that you could park a Hummer in. Again what happens when you get older? Aren't you afraid of getting that hooked on something? Ouch.

UNCLEAN clothing... for god's sake... put something clean on. Some people are already bad enough to look at... the last thing I want is to smell them.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    turn offs:
    1) women who do not dress for their size, skinny jeans belly shirt and a muffin top or beer belly.
    2) women who smoke
    3) women who have a smug superior attitude when they have no reason to be that way.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I would have to say beautiful women who are stuck up or think they are the *kitten*.....I hate that attitude, its a BIG NO NO for me

Its ok to be beautiful and to know that your beautiful, but you dont have to rub my nose in it
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Mom jeans.. It's like they just gave up
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... these are too funny... have to agree with just about all of them. But I might be guilty of one...
    But my number one has to be the g-string/tramp stamp show coupled with the muffin top... do these people own a mirror?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    In the last week I have twice seen teenagers wearing just tights and a top. Not leggings, tights. It's like they just forgot to put a skirt on. People, tights and leggings are not the same thing, and are not interchangeable.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Crocs. I don't care how comfortable they are. They make everyone (except little kids) look like a dumbass.

Oh, and I have to agree that tights are not pants.

The thing that really gets me, though, are people who drag their feet when they walk. That is so unattractive to me.
  • timetripper42
    Options
    1) I dont like smoking
    2) I cant stand a woman with a vulgar mouth