Question for all you men....

Replies

• bra straps showing where they shouldnt ive SEEN women wear bras & tube tops
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Eeek!! I have a "tramp stamp"! But in my own defense, I must say it is super cool looking. And my husband likes it. I am considering a 2nd tat also.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    I detest both the: trashy low-cut jeans with the top of the g-string visible n low label tat. And the "goth" look. Have some respect for yourself! If not then have respect for my kids! LOL :huh:

:laugh: ^ when I was kid, all I wanted to be when I grew up was Goth! :smooched: :glasses: loved, loved, loved the look!

But here's my question:
    Are the capris terrible if they look like normal-length pants? I'm 5'-0" tall and I often buy capris so I don't have to hem pants!! :laugh:
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Mom jeans.. It's like they just gave up

LMAO!! Too funny! I hate mom jeans! I also hate crocs...ugliest shoes ever, hate the whale tale.........I'm guilty of have a smoke or two when I go out drinking. Mind you, that only happens like 2-3 times a year though. And I agree...what's with the giant stretched out holes in your ears??? Why???
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I detest both the: trashy low-cut jeans with the top of the g-string visible n low label tat. And the "goth" look. Have some respect for yourself! If not then have respect for my kids! LOL :huh:

:laugh: ^ when I was kid, all I wanted to be when I grew up was Goth! :smooched: :glasses: loved, loved, loved the look!

But here's my question:
    Are the capris terrible if they look like normal-length pants? I'm 5'-0" tall and I often buy capris so I don't have to hem pants!! :laugh:

lollipop_guild.jpg

I keeed...I keeed.... :flowerforyou:
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373

Wow! I guess I am REALLY not a very tolerant guy...that list covers half the people in the mall... :)
    and just to prove it (though slightly off topic), I have a strict rule in my house about any of the women wearing clothes with words on the butt...

especially if that word is "Juicy" - hello? on your butt? seriously??
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    EASILY, MY TOP TWO FEMALE FASHION "HATES":

-- Making NO attempt *whatsoever* to conceal bra straps
    -- Booty shorts pulled up so tight into the butt crack and waistband rolled down
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    EASILY, MY TOP TWO FEMALE FASHION "HATES":

-- Making NO attempt *whatsoever* to conceal bra straps
    -- Booty shorts pulled up so tight into the butt crack and waistband rolled down

Yes!!! The booty shorts are another no no!!
  • speednut
    speednut Posts: 82
    1) Neck Tattoos (I have nothing against tats that are tastefully done.)

2) Pierced lips & eyebrows (especially when they look infected)

3) Dirty, ugly feet in flip flops (get a pedi if you are going to wear them)

4) Smokers (I'm an ex-smoker...you don't realize how bad you stink!)

5) Women that can't leave their cell phone in the car (or purse) when they go into a store. (just shouts "I'm so IMPORTANT!!!")
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    I hate skinny jeans on chubby women. I get that they are slimming to you, but to me, they dont look good, Im chubby so I can speak.

THANK YOU! Thats another one of my pet peeves....people need to realize that just because you see it in the store...DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WEAR IT!!!! lol
    Wear the clothes that are appropriate for your body type. Tight isnt always right, lol ;)

First of all, my new saying is "tight isn't always right". Sorry, but I have to steal that.
    Secondly, I completely agree with the skinny jeans, tights, leggings, spandex on chubby women. I hate the muffin top too. I have a little bit of a muffin top (and, yes, I am working on getting rid of it) so I DO NOT wear my jeans tight up there. What is with the teenage girls now who have muffins tops and/or a "beer belly" and insist on wearing jeans that let it hang over? Can you say EEWWW?!?!?! :sick:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Loving this thread. :laugh: I am happy that I don't commit very many of theses sins.... I do wear Uggs, Sorry in the AM when I take the kids to school and it's raining it just makes sense. :wink:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    Boots and City shorts/Gauchos ...you look like a moron dressed you

bcbg12.jpg
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    dress for your body is key for both men and women, a slightly overweight woman can look sexy in certain clothes, just like a slightly overweight man can look good in certain clothes. Muscle tops on dudes with a beer belly is terrible as well. O and women who show off a camel toe on purpose. I am sorry but you would not want to see my "junk" anymore than I want to see yours leaving a little to the imagination is ok lol.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    So far the only thing I'm guily of is wearing capri pants! Whew! :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    One thing I hate is when guys wear black sneakers with jeans. That's my one irrational thing, and i don't know why. Ugh, especially something liek black high top Reeboks with jeans. It just gives me the willies. It just reminds me of late 80's New Jersey. Got a jean jacket to go with it? :sick:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    I hate skinny jeans on chubby women. I get that they are slimming to you, but to me, they dont look good, Im chubby so I can speak.

I had a pair of skinny jeans at one point. I said something to my husband that I didn't think my size and the word "skinny" belonged on the same pair of jeans. He said, Why not, they both fit. :noway:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member

The spandex corollary...Those that shouldn`t (yet) do and those that should cover it up.
    I like spandex stretched beyond all human reason on the chance the fabric finally gives way causing spandex shards to fly out at skin shredding speeds. I live for the edge!
    [/quote] hahahahahahahahhahahahahah
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I may take flack for this but wearing jeans or pants that are several sizes too big.
    They don`t have to be painted on tight as that can look just as goofy but so many ladies have a good figure and "assets" yet don`t believe it.

Guilty! Luckily, this is my only offense.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Boots and City shorts/Gauchos ...you look like a moron dressed you

bcbg12.jpg

hahahah this is too funny.

keep em coming guys I like to hear men's comments about women's fashion. my ex cud not get into the whole roman sandal thing. Whatev some of them are cute.

i am guilty of wearing capris tho :blushing: i'm caribbean - it's 95 degrees out everyday! hahaha
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Ugg boots, giant sunglasses, sweats with words on the *kitten*, the same 4 f*ing tattoos that every other chick has 5 counting tramp stamps which are really their own category, leg warmers, these weird midriff jackets with fur on the hood, shaving your eyebrows off and drawing them on, bikini tops with jeans, mushroom head looking hair cuts, fake boobage, artificially inflated lips, skid marks, anyone who looks or acts like the real housewives of (wherever) snobbish attitudes in general, and worse of all, are the ones where their whole identity revolves around their boyfriends who generally turn out to be *kitten* of one ilk or another.
This discussion has been closed.