Unconditional Support Group - April

Options

Replies

• trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    haven't weigh myself in two weeks....Gym have remove the balance until it's repaired...i'm getting anxious..

Plus with my stomach/digestive issues, i've been bloated, feeling really bad and basically a mess trying to keep her diet and exercise straight...

Seeing the doctor tonight, hope we can figure out what's going on with me.

hope you figure it out and feel better very soon!!! good luck!
  • trimformecmb
    Options
    looking forward to date night with hubbie,,,hopefully i won't drink too much then eat too much.......
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm definately ready to find a "new attitude."
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    haven't weigh myself in two weeks....Gym have remove the balance until it's repaired...i'm getting anxious..

Plus with my stomach/digestive issues, i've been bloated, feeling really bad and basically a mess trying to keep her diet and exercise straight...

I meant scale...got lost in translation....results from blood work is not back yet, he had put me on Nexium until he gets the results since it<s working for me....I have a few more months in case I need to do the other tests. I can't wait to feel better, i<m feeling bloated and ready to explode tonight :(
  • trimformecmb
    Options

I meant scale...got lost in translation....results from blood work is not back yet, he had put me on Nexium until he gets the results since it<s working for me....I have a few more months in case I need to do the other tests. I can't wait to feel better, i<m feeling bloated and ready to explode tonight :(

have you ever thought about chiropractic care???? sometimes if your spine is out of alignment the proper blood supply is limited and different areas of your body suffer.... i am a big believer in it and feel so much better....good luck!!!
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Back on days!!!! Yay!!! I'm loving being home nights again and seeing my family. Time to start eating right again....back to the gym....life is good. Hubby even brought me home Subway for dinner :)

Have a great weekend, I will be working but hopefully it stays nice so I can enjoy it when I get home!
  • trimformecmb
    Options
    Back on days!!!! Yay!!! I'm loving being home nights again and seeing my family. Time to start eating right again....back to the gym....life is good. Hubby even brought me home Subway for dinner :)

Have a great weekend, I will be working but hopefully it stays nice so I can enjoy it when I get home!

glad you got through your tough timmes.......now enjoy!!!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in

Was about 236 last week and today I am at 233. I am trying Herbalife to see what kind of results I get but it seems pretty expensive. Granted I used to eat out so much that it might be equal in the cost in the long run.

I hiked for 1.5 hours on Saturday and almost 2.5 hours on Sunday and so my legs are killing me but the amazing views were so worth it, not to mention the health benefits.

i hope everyone else had a good weekend and has a great week ahead.

~ Datenshi ~
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Good Morning! Day off today, so im getting my house back in order....darn kids! Haha! Hope everyone has a great week...talk to ya all soon!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi all. I have an old friend visiting this week. Too bad the weather is being so "pissy" but I'm making her hike anyway ... it's kind fun to slide around in the mud and the awsome views we get ... it's well worth it. It's great that she's an MFP'er too. I have today and tomorrow off of work too and we just got back from an hour long walk ... we're damp to the bone ... nothing makes a shower feel better. Then off to all kinds of shopping and stuff. Hope you're all enjoying your Monday ... TTYL. Here a couple of shots I took on our hike yesterday just for fun ...

224254_10150575355190366_705510365_18473742_8069148_n.jpg
    Louth Falls, Lincoln, Ontario

228582_10150575360515366_705510365_18473802_809308_n.jpg
    Ontario's Flower, The White Trillium

228582_10150575360525366_705510365_18473804_8129238_n.jpg
    A hill of Daffodils ... this is my computer's wallpaper right now ... so spring like.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wow, those are amazing pics Magglett. Where did you go hiking?

Oh, duh... if I had really paid attention I would have noticed you wroter under them where they were....lol
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... I have to go back to work tomorrow after 4 days off of rain rain rain rain rain ... seriously???? ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

duck_in_rain.gif
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Such beautiful pics Mag! Sorry the rain has made your time off dreary. Weather here is pretty good lately! I have been doing better with exercise and logging my foods. I feel good about it. Maybe the scale will show some results!
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Love the pics Mag...cant wait for spring to get here in my neck of the woods!!!!
  • magglett
    Options
    I HAVE A NEW TOY!!!

wgt-loss-2.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    1.7 lbs less on the new scale this morning ... WOO HOO

DoingTheHappyDance-1bd35140ffa85b4a527c9a30764de820.gif
  • trimformecmb
    Options
    first, love the hiking pictures.......
    second, whaat is the brand of your newscale.....looks really nice.....
    have a great day everyone....
  • magglett
    Options
    first, love the hiking pictures.......
    second, whaat is the brand of your newscale.....looks really nice.....
    have a great day everyone....

It's by Weight Watchers ... I bought it at Walmart :happy:
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Beautiful day out!!! Blue sky, sunshine, no wind............going for a long walk today!!! :happy:
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Yes! The weather is great...finally! I think it does motivate me a little bit. I feel good and actually feel like moving . Did some exercises before and will try to do more later after work. I am doing great this week and am proud of myself for that. Let's see how it all goes over the weekend. Mother's Day goodies and all. Hope you all have a wonderful day!