Unconditional Support Group - April

Options
123457»

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    It's so hard to be stuck in a basement office today when it's perfect perfect perfect hiking weather outside. Sunny and Cool. :sad:

27044-woman-carrying-camping-gear-on-her-back-and-using-a-stick-while-hiking-clipart-picture-by-djart.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    Well, today is my official weigh in day now ... I'm down 1.4 lbs since last Friday :happy:
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!! and the new cartoon "you" is excleent!!!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of using some Herbalife products. So far I don't see a huge difference between the amount I was loosing weekly before and now but I am eating way more protein which hopefully means I am now only losing fat and not lean muscles mass. I am giving it one month to see if I feel different or think it is beneficial.

I have been doing a lot of hiking lately which feels awesome but the last time I went with my daughter to a place we don't usually go to, we got bit by ticks. I was off work with a migraine yesterday and she isn't feeling well so I have to make a doctor appt just in case it is related.

We are supposed to have 4 sunny days so I am going to go hiking tonight and tomorrow and hopefully it won't be as muddy as it has been.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

~ Datenshi ~
  • magglett
    Options
    orkut-saturday-scraps-01.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... so today's project took longer then I expected. We made a propt for a theatre production my daughter is in. It represents a doctor's scale and it's still to be painted but here's what we came up with so far. What do you think?

221747_10150583850985366_705510365_18569546_2630094_n.jpg
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Okay ... so today's project took longer then I expected. We made a propt for a theatre production my daughter is in. It represents a doctor's scale and it's still to be painted but here's what we came up with so far. What do you think?

Looks good!
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    I would love to join this positive group. I have 99 lbs to go and it seems sooo far away. would love any advice or feedback that you might have for me. thanks!
  • magglett
    Options
    I would love to join this positive group. I have 99 lbs to go and it seems sooo far away. would love any advice or feedback that you might have for me. thanks!

So glad you can join us ...

14459.jpg
  • magglett
    Options

Silly Typo ... we made a "prop" not a "propt" ... Oops
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! Really bad start to today...up 3 pounds from last week!!! Yesterday...not a good day...had to work and then my youngest son didnt even remember to say anything to me (hes 15), my oldest son (hes 19) stopped by for 5 minutes and my step daughters (that usually call me) didnt call at all. Then last night the hubby looks at me while we were watching tv and hes like "your old"....yeah he really did. Not Happy Mothers Day....or your really pretty...... or I love you........but "your old". Im still pissed :mad: Yes there is a 6 year age difference and yes I am older but I look way younger than I am (at least thats what I have been told by those that mistake me for my oldest sons little sister). I wanted to be in a bikini by the summer but it looks like that just isnt gonna happen...all I seem to be able to do is lose and gain the same five pounds! Arrrggggg.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest...I needed it.
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Sorry about the bad day yesterday, Racer....I don't even know what to say. You deserve a treat for Mother's Day! Take yourself out somewhere or maybe grab a friend and go see a movie or something? I hope today is a better one for you.
  • magglett
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! Really bad start to today...up 3 pounds from last week!!! Yesterday...not a good day...had to work and then my youngest son didnt even remember to say anything to me (hes 15), my oldest son (hes 19) stopped by for 5 minutes and my step daughters (that usually call me) didnt call at all. Then last night the hubby looks at me while we were watching tv and hes like "your old"....yeah he really did. Not Happy Mothers Day....or your really pretty...... or I love you........but "your old". Im still pissed :mad: Yes there is a 6 year age difference and yes I am older but I look way younger than I am (at least thats what I have been told by those that mistake me for my oldest sons little sister). I wanted to be in a bikini by the summer but it looks like that just isnt gonna happen...all I seem to be able to do is lose and gain the same five pounds! Arrrggggg.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest...I needed it.

Wow ... I wish I could have a stern talking to your family ... you deserve way more accolades then that!! Sorry your day turned out like that. :heart:
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Sorry about the above rant, but its been an uphill fight for the last week and I finally just lost it! Thank you though for listening...I soooooo appreciate it. You guys are awesome and the support is just what I needed. Here's to tomorrow being a way better day!!!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Racer, I am sorry that ou really wern't ranting, you were hurt and rightfully so......I would let your family know and have a " mother;s Good luck and kkep pluggin away!!!!
    YOU ARE WORTH IT!!
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Ok..so Monday's seem to be a really bad day for weigh ins for me, seeing weekends tend to be not so great in the eating area. I think I'm going to start weighing myself on Fridays instead, seems to be a better plan. Any thoughts or ideas?
  • magglett
    Options
    Ok..so Monday's seem to be a really bad day for weigh ins for me, seeing weekends tend to be not so great in the eating area. I think I'm going to start weighing myself on Fridays instead, seems to be a better plan. Any thoughts or ideas?

That's exactly what I did ... I have a routine during the week that I don't have on the weekends, often after family times on Sunday I have a water gain on Mondays that isn't fun on the scale, so the Friday weigh in is now better for me. I say if you want to do that ... go for it :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS ... I'm way to slow on this but it's May ... its way past time for a new thread … you can now find us here ….
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/237886-unconditional-support-group-may
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have lost my motivation big time. The past two months have been beyond stressful, and I have accomplished a lot, but have not made time to exercise and cook since mid April. Grr. Some of it had to do with school and finals, as well as some health problems. I am finally back on my feet and feel very disappointed in myself. So this week it is time to buckle down and get back to it. I will weigh in tomorrow as I am afraid to do it today. I will log all of my meals this week and do 3 runs. That is a start anyways. Just wish I like broccoli as much as chocolate cake! Let's see what I can do in a month!