THE 10LB CHALLENGE - APRIL 2011

Options

Replies

• time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    SW: 266.2
    CW: 258.2

LOL only a teensy fraction of a lb this week. Hopefully when TOM is gone the 2lbs loss I was hoping/working for will show up. :wink: Hope everyone keeps up the awesome work and has a lovely Easter weekend!

I'm sorry I should have posted it in this way to make it easier...
    LW: 258.6
    CW: 258.2

only .4 :blushing:
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Gush...APRIL IS HORRIBLE!!!
    I'm at a difficult "weight" right now. It seems I have to walk or run FOREVER to burn a few calories...if only the sun would show up that would help!!!:sad:

It's been raining or snowing on and off the whole month. I was in Florida for a week and it was awesome. Ate burritos and drank margaritas all week without gaining a single pound because the sun was there so I walked and run a lot! It was great!
    Okay so here are my stats:
    SW: 155 lbs (last month)
    SW in APRIL: 147 lbs

CW: 146 lbs...and the best thing is...I am finally wearing my old levis jeans in size 6!!! I just cannot believe it!:smile:

GW: 137. But not in April...let's be real LOL. It's getting harder and harder. If I weight below 145 lbs in a week or two I'll be super happy!!!:smile:
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    same weigh as last week i think. sigh 203.2 I am starting to not like seeing that munber the the scale
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay! Because of the Easter Holiday I will have the results up on Monday! Happy Easter everyone!!!
  • pmoriarty
    pmoriarty Posts: 18
    Options
    SW 334
    CW 325

I am down 9 lbs!
  • Ready2bTHIN529
    Options
    4-1-11 sw-213
    4-8-11- 209
    4-15-11-209
    4-22-11-210
    up 1 lb. had no internet fri, im sorry 4 late ck n.
  • lilana34
    lilana34 Posts: 5
    Options
    i want in, but i dont know how to say NO to junk food. i say i wanna lose 20 pounds but i cant seem to keep my head straight :sad: its hard :explode: if someone can help that would be great
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    SW:4/1 170
    CW: 4/24 166.4
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I missed checking in this week but lost 5.4lbs! woohoo!

SW: 176
    CW: 170.4

I will check in this week and get back on the list :)
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am soooo sorry that I havent done the chart. This week has been so crazy and I have had a family emergency and have to go out of town tomorrow! :( I guess I will just wait till next Monday to do a final chart to see who had the total loss for the month. Again, so sorry. Hope you all are sticking to it!!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    April2001.jpg

*Sorry if you name is not on the list.:grumble: It is difficult to keep up with everyone especially when many dont come back to check in. Also the SW should be LW for Last Weight.

CONGRATULATIONS :drinker: *~* _TABBY_*~* :drinker: You have once again stole the lead!!! Wow and what an amazing loss!!! Ok, now you get to tell Everyone how you did it!!! And dont forget that you get to make the mini challenge for this week!

Well Done Everyone!!! We are on a roll!!!!! :heart:

LW 179
    This week 178. lost a pound woohoo!!
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    I am soooo sorry that I havent done the chart. This week has been so crazy and I have had a family emergency and have to go out of town tomorrow! :( I guess I will just wait till next Monday to do a final chart to see who had the total loss for the month. Again, so sorry. Hope you all are sticking to it!!!

wishing you well, take care!
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    ok i am now at 203.2 ( i thought i posted that) might not have but whatever its all cool :)
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Goal met for April as of today :)

3/31: 180
    4/7: 178
    4/14: 176
    4/21: 170.4
    4/28: 168.4
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    SW April - 170lbs

CW - 165.2lbs

Loss of 1.4lbs this week! :drinker:

LW - 165.2lbs

CW - 165.2lbs

No loss this week :( But im happy anyway because i put on a few pounds over the easter weekend so im back to my pre-weight now! This week will be better :drinker:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SW- 146lbs
    Week 1- 144lbs
    Week 2- 141lbs
    Week 3- 141 lbs
    Week 4- 140 lbs

April totals: 6lbs lost, 1.5 inches off my waist, and down a pant size!!!! Not the 10lbs I wanted but definate progress!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    LW: 258.2
    CW: 254.2

Take that TOM! Now that it's gone the loss I was hoping for finally showed up in this week's weighing. And I just noticed-- what's with all the .2's:laugh: Anyway.... LOL It's been a great month and I appreciate all the support from everyone and wish you all continued success in your journeys.::drinker:
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Okay so here are my stats:
    SW: 155 lbs (last month)
    SW in APRIL: 147 lbs

CW: 146 lbs...and the best thing is...I am finally wearing my old levis jeans in size 6!!! I just cannot believe it!:smile:

GW: 137. But not in April...let's be real LOL. It's getting harder and harder. If I weight below 145 lbs in a week or two I'll be super happy!!!:smile:

So.....still at 146. But since I spent a week in Florida drinking Margaritas and eating burritos,it's not that bad.
    Nothing gained. Only a pound lost...I'm okay with that. In fact I think it's reassuring to know that if I eat a little more than 1200 calories for a few days I am not gaining all the pounds back.
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    April 1rst ~ SW 179

April 8th ~ 181

April 15 ~ 178

April 22 ~ 176

April 29 ~ 176 (technically no change however on Tuesday I was 181 because of the bad choices I took while traveling on Monday and the Casey's Bar and Grill supper on Monday with my mom and sister.)
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lw: 160
    Tw: 158