Replies

• ruffledviolet
    Options
    NEVER!!!
    It doesn't look pretty though.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Single gals....feel free to Message this awesomely tanned man!

Shake and bake !
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Single... until someone comes along and ruins it for me.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

Haha. That's kind of what I'm afraid of, too. I know I'm ready to meet someone, but I'm very independent, and I love spending time alone. I've spent a lot of time in long-distance relationships, so sometmes I wonder if I'd be much good at having a boyfriend who actually lives in the same city and who wants to hang out with me all the time.
  • ChrisDon71
    ChrisDon71 Posts: 57
    Options
    Single here as well. Ive dated a bit (the last guy for 6 months), but it didn't work out. Oh well. All things happen in the fullness of time. So, until than I'm happy just being with me (and my cat Xena). :wink:
  • sunkisses
    Options

Haha. That's kind of what I'm afraid of, too. I know I'm ready to meet someone, but I'm very independent, and I love spending time alone. I've spent a lot of time in long-distance relationships, so sometmes I wonder if I'd be much good at having a boyfriend who actually lives in the same city and who wants to hang out with me all the time.

I'm also very free and enjoy my alone time (frequently). But I'm more into things guys are more often into, so once I get with someone we end up like BFF's in middle school or something - only instead of friendship bracelets and giggling it's fishing and tequila.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

I'm also very free and enjoy my alone time (frequently). But I'm more into things guys are more often into, so once I get with someone we end up like BFF's in middle school or something - only instead of friendship bracelets and giggling it's fishing and tequila.

TEQUILA!!!! Your my kind of gal!........................................ I take shots....but I also make a mean Margarita!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    single, but not worried :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I've been in a relationship for most of the past decade. Nearly 3 years with one guy, 6 years with another guy, and the past 14 months, I've been single. I can honestly say the past year has been the best year of the 10. I feel somewhat guilty saying that because both guys were truly decent guys, and neither of them mistreated me, but I am so much more mature, happier, and more comfortable with myself since I've been single than I ever was before when I had a boyfriend. Just part of the process of growing up and figuring out who you are, but if you'd told me 10 years ago I still had a ton of growing up to do, I would've said you were crazy. Hindsight is 20/20.
  • dawndelicious
    dawndelicious Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    whoot whoot! sassy and single!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I'm newly single!
  • sunkisses
    Options
    I am so much more mature, happier, and more comfortable with myself since I've been single than I ever was before when I had a boyfriend. Just part of the process of growing up and figuring out who you are.
    This.
  • pd7707
    pd7707 Posts: 5
    Options
    single here!!!:wink:
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Blah back to being single as over just over a month ago...was nice dating...
  • Sarah_D_37
    Options
    single.... working on myself before focusing on a relationship
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ugh me it seems... :ohwell:
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Crazy idea, but what if there were threads set up by area....like I might do a DC metro area one, that way people could see about finding people to talk with or possibly meet at some point :P
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Raises hands in the air like I just don't care.... but I do lol...
  • flgirlsteph
    Options
    Raises hands in the air like I just don't care.... but I do lol...

Dont we all, especially if theres only one person we want :(
  • flgirlsteph
    Options
    Crazy idea, but what if there were threads set up by area....like I might do a DC metro area one, that way people could see about finding people to talk with or possibly meet at some point :P

I took your idea lol :P