so who is single here?

Replies

• ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    ....Is it too late to reply to this?? :flowerforyou:

I'm currently at the "I have no idea what the H**L is going on here" stage in my relationship. Technically we're just roomies. :tongue: We've been together for almost 7 years (I was 19!), and he decided to tell me the day after Thanksgiving that he didn't think he was in love with me anymore. Then he changed his mind. Then I found out he had been cheating on me with one of our really close friends since this past July. Then he said he wasn't sure again. Then he changed his mind. Haha!

Right now I'm sitting here reading this and realizing how stupid that is!

So I'm single! And scared sh**less. :embarassed:

omg wtf? are you dating a 13yr old?

Ha, I wish I could say that (OK...no, that would not be right. I take that back...you know what I mean! haha)! He'll be 30 in October. I know how stupid it is and I know I definitely deserve better! :)

haha, def deserve better is correct. hope the next relationship is better!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    How come there are sooooooo many single ladies here? There's like 10 women to 1 man lol! It's just weird! XD

I didn't even notice that! That is weird, maybe the guys are too shy to fess up!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    How come there are sooooooo many single ladies here? There's like 10 women to 1 man lol! It's just weird! XD

Now you ladies know how guys feel at a bar!

Thanks MFP for creating a sausage fest free environment!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Single guy here!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

I didn't even notice that! That is weird, maybe the guys are too shy to fess up!

I think it is the overall ratio of ladies to guys here. :smile:
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    I'm not single... I'm independently owned and operated! :o)
  • Oh-so single.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    I'm single too....maybe one day I won't....but I'm working on me now....and am pretty happy where I am....
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Single...booooo! lol
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Single and enjoying my "me" time.

What better time to be totally selfish and do whatever I want before I find a good guy to share all this hotness with? :wink:
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Single :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    What better time to be totally selfish and do whatever I want before I find a good guy to share all this hotness with? :wink:

I. love. this. quote. :heart:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Single and loving it :)
  • as single as it comes!!...booooo:sad:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    I've been single for a little over a year after ending a 6-year relationship with my college boyfriend. It has been the most amazing year of my life, though. I've learned so much about myself, primarily that I am awesome and I deserve an amazing man. But I'm finally ready now to jump from the "single-and-loving-it" category into the "single-and-looking" category.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Best years of my life!!!!
  • Single and enjoying it!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Single and enjoying it!

I agree! :)
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Very single!
  • EliteDeeDee77