so who is single here?

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I'm an old fat bald married guy, but in an internet chat room, I can be a hot young single stud with a full head of hair.

....or a hot big-busted lesbian.

....or shy teenaged boy who loves cougars.

Single hot big-busted lesbian right here! :wink: :happy:
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Same here! Been single longer than the length of my last relationship was!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ Unfortunately...single.

Why does this feel like some kind of therapy session or AA meeting lol??

=D
    what do you mean by good girl? i've always been a good girl - loyal,l trustworthy, giving, loving, caring, etc and it seems men don't like that. don't get me wrong i'm not a push over, i don't take anyone's BS.....just curious to know what u or any single guys are looking for.

Guys and girls have this cross language thing going on I think. Add to that that everyone is too politically correct to say that they require a certain level of attractiveness (not necessarily super high...but everyone has standards...and they are usually higher than they're willing to let on you know?), and it ends up this huge mess of 'why can't I find someone???'.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Hahah this is like a catalog. People can look through here, find people they find attractive and add/flirt. Too funny!

LOL so who are YOU flirting with?

=D
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Recently Single here.... well since December.... We was together for 6 years n I am now raising a 2 year old son all by myself. Blah!!

Sounds like me. Me and ex were together 6.5 years and I'm not a single mommy to a 2 year old girl

6.5 years here too...and raising my 4 and 5yr old sons, and 13yr old daughter by myself.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I am single! Wonderful hubby decided hooking up with other women were more important.

So...here I am. Getting hot while he can have his icky new toy haha :P
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    *raises hand* I am single! Wonderful hubby decided hooking up with other women were more important.

You were hot to begin with silly, he was just an idiot =p.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Single here too!
    It's not that I 'mind' being single, but yeah, would be happy to be part of a couple again. :-)

Agreed...99% of the time.
  • jsiler181
    jsiler181 Posts: 81
    Options
    I often say I'm the MOST single person on the planet. I've actually never been in a full-on relationship...I enjoy being single way too much for that! Sure, there's that small percentage of time where I actually think I'd like to couple up but then I remember how much fun I have!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    It's not that I 'mind' being single, but yeah, would be happy to be part of a couple again. :-)

I agree! I have been single for almost 2 years now and for the most part am ok with it, but miss the companionship too.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'd like to date again; I don't know about getting in a serious relationship yet, but having a little fun never hurt anybody :wink: I'm single until proven taken. lol!
  • aneisiena
    aneisiena Posts: 63
    Options
    tumblr_lhpydzxFCe1qewgcw.gif
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I still can't believe all the beautiful, clearly intelligent women who are single (unhappily!) on this thread!!
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    45 and SINGLE!! thank you to whoever asked the question!! i have been poking around looking for some other singles out there.. there are just some things that single people have in common that those with spouses/significant others do not!! i welcome any new friends..
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i am reminded of that regularly... :(
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    Single & have been for a while now. I find it difficult to meet people due to my working patterns.

Plus, unless I can love myself, how can I expect anyone else to do so? Learning to treat myself better is part of my whole weight-loss goal, only when I'm happy looking in the mirror (and I'm getting there, much much better at it than I was earlier in the year!), will I be ready to love & appreciate someone else.... They'd better appreciate me just as much :bigsmile:
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    I am a single person...there are no other people attached to me.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

sounds like our hubbys are related
  • crisanderson27
    Options

sounds like our hubbys are related

Brothers to my wife?

Anyway, that sucks...I never understood people who cheat. I had multiple opportunities, with some rather attractive women (you'd be amazed at how many of those there are in the ownership/administration end of heavy construction). The trick to NOT doing it (human nature being what it is), was to completely avoid opportunity to have to choose yes or no. I turned down the dinner invitations, out of town meetings...etc...and if it was an invitation I couldn't get out of for business reasons, I invited my wife along. If she wasn't welcome...something came up and I didn't attend. There is always alcohol (sometimes large amounts when a prospective client keeps buying you drinks) and a relaxed atmosphere at those dinner meetings, and hotel rooms are far, far too convenient. No thanks...it was with her or not at all.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! lots of attractive women here......please feel free to message me :bigsmile: