Replies

• hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Be able to do a "dragon flag" on a bench
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have a goal that doesn't really seem all that impressive and I think it has more to do my self confidence than actual weight. I want to be able to go hiking this summer in just my capris and a sports bra without feeling like people are looking at my belly.

Oh and I want to stop having to wear my 7 For All Mankind jeans with a rubber band on the button LOL
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I want it to be easier to run to catch the bus when it's pulling away!

I also want to be able to wear some of those ridiculous clubbing tops that don't cover the belly. Just so that I can say I can.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    cklbrown wrote: »
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

Five years later and I accomplished so much more. I lost over 90 pounds and gained self confidence and self respect. I wouldn't even consider having a goal that didn't begin with me wanting to change for me and no one else Thank you mfp for helping me become who I am.

I think its awesome that you updated everyone! Congrats!! And I think its awesome you resurrected this old thread because its pretty fun to read. My weird goal would be to weigh less than my husband again
  • MTurnbull406
    MTurnbull406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to look good while I go fishing on my raft (my grandpa just gave me) and my dog in there with me ( I want to be a cute as him! Haha!) Then not so weird I want to get back in shape and get my confidence I had before my ex boyfriend
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I want somebody to be jealous of me at the gym. Not my physique, as I'll never be small and "fit", but I envy those people who can get on the treadmill and run for 30 minutes straight. I want somebody to be jealous of ME running 30 minutes straight!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    We are going to Italy this summer to visit my husband's extended family. I don't want to be the stereotypical fat American cousin.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    not really weird - but i plan on getting my tunnels up to 26mm *shrug*
  • debmom2boyz
    debmom2boyz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I want to buy clothes more easily. I did just buy a Jean jacket from Old Navy...I look fab in it!!
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I want to see what my abs look like. Everyone's are a bit different and at this point I am a bit curious.
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    perrytyra wrote: »
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?
    will you be one that actually goes through with it? A Hotwife?

Not lame at all. I would probably feel the same way. I am sorry that you have to go through this. But try to think of this weight loss as something for you, not about how someone else sees you. It looks like you have been doing good so far!

My husband told me that the reason for my weight loss should not be because I think he will like me better, but because I want to do it. The only change he would like to see is contacts. LOL. Not happening just yet. I can't imagine putting something on my eyeball.
    MaysMom wrote: »
    I want to be able to wrap a normal bath towell around myself...and not feel like my face is huge in a short haircut :)

This is one of mine, too! I can't wait to start using the old bath sheets for picnic blankets. lol And I want to be the mom that walks into the school functions and my son's friends ask him, "THAT'S your MOM?" I totally want to be a MILF!

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Have a 3 hour flight in June and I'd like to be comfortable in my seat without having to scrunch myself up OR wear a seatbelt extender <shudder>
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Have to pass this one along from a co-worker who's not on MFP. "on my wedding day I want to be so hot that my something blue is everybody's balls" >:)
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    To not have to take 100 different variations of a photo to find one I don't think I look hideous in! :)
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I don't think mine are very weird but here we go:

- don't want to freak out every time someone goes to lift me up. I never know when it's coming and I just shout "NO. DO NOT. DO NOT LIFT. NOPE."
    - I want to look good for the 4th of July. No idea why because I don't even do anything for that holiday?
    - Right now I kind of feel like the ~fat friend~. Don't want to feel that way anymore.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I wanna beat @misterrok in a hump day competition
  • ani_terzyan
    ani_terzyan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lame mom goals: I want to maintain my goal weight for a few months before we start thinking about another baby! Want my next pregnancy to be healthy and fit - had a lot of health issues with my first and really didn't get to enjoy it.
  • shannonpinkneysp
    shannonpinkneysp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is I want to be able to paint my toe nails skinny girl style - knee to chest with foot up on the coffee table. I've had to do it fat girl style my whole life - cross legged bending my toes toward my body in order to get to my nails.