good for you i :love: love you
  • yeukai
    yeukai Posts: 7
    Options
    so you hate me:brokenheart:
  • yeukai
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :noway: :love: :angry: :mad: :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :smile: :explode: :frown: :devil: :heart: :brokenheart: :bigsmile: :sad: :blushing: :yawn: :smokin:
    Friday night family dinner out (Friday night tradition) but I did ok. And I'm logging for now. So I think for the week I've done pretty good with both my goals.

Have a wonderful night everyone!
  • yeukai
    Options
    a really good week
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!

It's Saturday - the last day of this week's challenge! Did you get all of your goals completed? What do you have left to work on?

I have 80 more minutes to complete. As soon as my daughter is done eating breakfast, we're getting our clothes on and heading out for a walk to the playground. It's a half mile there and I am going to walk around and around and around that playground while she plays... then the half mile back home! I think I can do it! I've got to work off the bad cheat day I had yesterday!!!!

PUSH THROUGH TODAY!!!! LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!! LET'S DO IT!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Suz
    So so that your daughter got so sick. How old is sh? Do you just have one child?

Take care of yourself so you stay well.

Loved your dinner tonight!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:drinker: C O N G R A T S ! ! ! ! :drinker:

FOR MEETING YOUR FIRST GOAL!!!!! YOU ARE WORKING SO HARD AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!

Awwww, thanks Miss Dee!!!! I couldn't do this without the support and inspiration of my friends on here!!! YOU are amazing and I am so glad you're here and started this thread. It's "easy" for me to look at things short-term rather than long-term!

My daughter is the only one I have. She's 5. I'm a single mom and I wouldn't change what we have for the world.... okay, let me take that back. Once I hit my goal weight, I will be on the prowl for a hot surgeon or lawyer.. then I might change what we have. But until then - it's just us! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    a really good week
    yeukai

Yeukai

:flowerforyou: Hello!! Welcome here!! Gld to have you with us.

:bigsmile: I will post later tonight the link for the new week .:bigsmile:

we ALL will have a successful week!! ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    [/quote]

Awwww, thanks Miss Dee!!!! I couldn't do this without the support and inspiration of my friends on here!!! YOU are amazing and I am so glad you're here and started this thread. It's "easy" for me to look at things short-term rather than long-term!

My daughter is the only one I have. She's 5. I'm a single mom and I wouldn't change what we have for the world.... okay, let me take that back. Once I hit my goal weight, I will be on the prowl for a hot surgeon or lawyer.. then I might change what we have. But until then - it's just us! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]

Suz
    I TOTALLY agree. The short term is working for my ADD so much better! LOL

HATS OFF TO YOU!! Being a single mom is double duty but DOUBLE REWARDS!!

Did you read my post a week or two ago that I told about me being a single mom? With THREE kids?

:heart: I love you Suz!! :heart:

:noway: Today was weigh in and I had a 2.2 loss!!
    I got MORE exercise then I hoped and I only had ONE day that I was over in calories. And that was only by 54, so I will say that I DID have a FANTASTIC week!!

Got lots to do today to catch up around the house. Plus go buy new sneakers. Buy one get one for $1.99. I LOVE A GOOD DEAL!!:drinker:
  • Noz7
    Noz7 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Can't say I'm super impressed with myself this week because Friday night we went out for ribs at Tony Romas - we split a big plate of the things. It wasn't planned and luckily I'd had a really good breakfast and lunch (as good as I get)... so I didn't go over my maintenance calories!
    Good news, but I still felt guilty!
    I took my supplements on 5 days
    Didn't ride (hubby's bike broke)
    Did play soccer and volleyball
    And most days was well under calorie goal
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hi All

Can't say I'm super impressed with myself this week because Friday night we went out for ribs at Tony Romas - we split a big plate of the things. It wasn't planned and luckily I'd had a really good breakfast and lunch (as good as I get)... so I didn't go over my maintenance calories!
    Good news, but I still felt guilty!
    I took my supplements on 5 days
    Didn't ride (hubby's bike broke)
    Did play soccer and volleyball
    And most days was well under calorie goal

Well I would be happy with those acomplishments and PLAN on a GREAT new week!! :flowerforyou:
    You did NOT do bad!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :bigsmile: I MADE A MISTAKE!! :bigsmile:

:drinker: I HAD A 3 POUND LOSS THIS WEEK! :drinker:
    Not 2.2!

LOL

I looked at it wrong!!

:tongue: SOOOOOO I AM DANCING MY DAY AWAY!!:tongue:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    :bigsmile: I MADE A MISTAKE!! :bigsmile:

:drinker: I HAD A 3 POUND LOSS THIS WEEK! :drinker:
    Not 2.2!

LOL

I looked at it wrong!!

:tongue: SOOOOOO I AM DANCING MY DAY AWAY!!:tongue:

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    I'm at 185/200 minutes exercised this week. I don't think I can push myself any more today! I've done 65 minutes just today to make up for not exercising 2 days this week and my muscles are on fire! So I won't meet my goal but I had a great week, even with a cheat day!

I lost 3.8 pounds this week so I met my 3 pound weight loss goal for the week! WOOHOOO!

Also I had made a non weight goa (that I hadn't mentioned yet) to completely give up caffeine. I had been slowly weaning myself over the past month and I have to say I am OFFICIALLY caffeine free!!! Today is Day #3 and I feel okay!

See ya on the next thread tomorrow! Happy Weekend!!!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So far I've cut my 3 mile walking/jogging to 35 min so I would love to get it below 30 min.
    Keep up with my 72 (or+) oz of water a day.
    And I'll have to weigh myself in the morning so I can lose at least 1 lb this week.
    Good luck and Good Night :flowerforyou:
    Oh! had another though, I keep telling myself to get to bed before 2 am, so if I'm home I'll be in bed with lights off by 1 am.

Great loss Suz and MissDee!
    I had to quote myself to remember what my goals were lol... I made it to 31 min and 6 sec. so I'm perfectly happy with that :) especially since the next day my shins were uber sore lol (thankfully between my own research and mfp pals I've made that a much smaller concern).
    I've had my water and it isn't hard to drink a ton now that it's gotten hotter :)
    Lost my 1 lb and then some (finally realized the week before there was no loss because my body was waiting on my tom lol)
    Didn't do so great about getting to bed early, but I'm working on that part--granted several nights I havent been home till after 1
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Buy a new pedometer
    Record some kind of exercise every day.

SUNDAY - walked our 1.5 mile route in 30 minutes
    MONDAY - cleaned nonstop for 5 hours
    leisurely walk
    TUESDAY - Leslie Sansone 2-mile Walk the Walk
    WEDNESDAY - walked outside 1 mile/18 minutes
    THURSDAY - walked 1.5 miles
    FRIDAY - sat in a car for a very long drive to upstate NY. Will double up tomorrow. Bought a new pedometer.
    SATURDAY - 9548 steps exploring 7 acres of meadow and hiking in the woods.

It was a wonderful day. I have a good "fresh-air" tired going. I'll sleep well tonight. :happy:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :sad: I REALLY NEED A GOOD WEEK :sad:

:drinker: My goal this week is to exercise 100 minutes & stay under calories.
    I still wanna have a nice losing week and hope to lose 2 pounds this week. I tried for 3 last week, and that didn’t work!

Week 6 Goal Stay within calories & Light Exercise & I did 5/5 days under & began Light Exercise (lost 1.4 lbs)
    Week5 Goal 120 min & I did 65/120 CHANGED TO Stay under Calories & I did 6/7 days (.4 gain due to injury)
    Week 4 Goal 120 min & I did 130 (lost 1.8 lbs)
    Week 3 Goal120 min & I did 140 (lost 1.4 lbs)
    Week 2 Goal 100 min & I did 135 (lost 2.2 lbs)
    Week 1 Goal 100 min & I did 120 (lost 3 lbs

:flowerforyou: Hey Beth, Super Job there!! Nice way to pull it back up to remember!! I am gonna do that!

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂
    My Week April 3 to April 9

4/03… ☂ under
    4/04… ☂under & 60min, 60/100
    4/05…☂ under
    4/06…over by 52 & just too dang tired to exercise!
    4/07…☂ under 15 min, 75/100
    4/08…☂ under 60 min, 135/100
    4/9… ☂ under 30 min, 165/100 ☂ 3 pound loss this week
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

I only had one day that I was over calories so I am really happy about that. I got all my exercise in, and I was hoping for a 2 pound loss and had a 3 pound loss.

:happy: SO I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY WEEK!!:happy:

YEA!!!!! FOR SHORT TERM GOALS HELPING TO KEEP MY FOCUS!!
    I need to think of a small change for nexdt week.

:drinker: HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD A SUCCESSFUL WEEK!!

:flowerforyou: GREAT JOB THERE SUZ & DEE!!:flowerforyou:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well ready to start another week! My goal for this week is to workout 200 mins and at least 12 miles. I have also been working on a 750 calorie deficit daily.
    So let's do this girls!! Let's have a great week!
    For my goals today I got 1 mile in walking while shopping very slow pace. Still 2 miles short of my goal
    but I exceeded my mins goal
    Calorie Deficit
    Sun 4/3 =880
    Mon 4/4 =708
    Tues 4/5= 1109
    Wed 4/6=877
    Thur 4/7=835
    Fri 4/8=770
    Which averages to 863 deficit a day
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Wooooo Hoooooooooo Kris!!! :drinker:

You had a really good week and I aplaud you for reaching your goals and trying so hard. Job well done!!

The new week link is

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/213334-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals?page=1#posts-2815111
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I walked a lot today, and I am at 225/200. Have a great week all!