Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options

Replies

• ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Just got a question, and want to say that I never work my abs. Like at all. I squat and deadlift very heavy, and the stabilization from those exercises seemed to do the trick.

Maybe I'd have a better waistline if I did some crunches, but I believe that if I am lying down I should be sleeping or screwing, not exercising. lol

As they say, abs are made in the kitchen!
    You look amazing! :D
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    First of all.....now I want a pizza.... Secondly, congrats on the transformation! Great job & way to stick with it.
  • aimlow
    aimlow Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. great work.
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    nice
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ok, what i said about P90 was a tongue-in-cheek joke. I really want to make this clear.

I think P90 is the WORST program a person could ever do. Their exercise programs are useless. I think people would be better off finding an activity they enjoy and sticking with that instead of a menagerie of things. In the time you spend jumping around to plyometrics, kempo, blah blah... you could be focusing on one activity and actually get good at something.

Their diet is sensible and they get you up and moving, that's the reason it works. I guess for some, that's what they need, but I believe in individuality.

I think Tony Horton should be drawn and quartered for douchebaggery and taking advantage of consumers. Sorry for the rant, but that's just one man's opinion. :-D
    Understood, it is your opinion. However, to call it the worst program ever is baseless. I've just completed the P90X program so I may be a little bias. :laugh: ..And no I am not a beach body coach or own part of it. Although, I 'd love to own a part of it.:ohwell:

Aw, You had a goal, you did your research, then created a road map for yourself and completed it. You are not like the average person. To some people exercising is daunting. All they know is cardio cardio and more cardio the usual run of the mill type of exercises i.e walking, biking, cycling, running etc. For the average person P90x is an introduction to world of fitness . To discount the program as a fad is insulting. The routines are viable. They are no different than any other exercises that are currently being performed by a multitude of people of all fitness levels in many places throughout the world.

P90X takes the thinking out of it all. Just follow what is laid out and voila, you are on your way to being fit. It's just convenient. Can Someone with basic understanding of fitness put a similar program together and get just great results? Of course. but would someone take the time to do it, probably not...

I'm glad that there's something like P90x and other beachbody /home exercises products around to help get people who would have normally not been able to get on this healthy and Fit journey. I'm off my soapbox now :bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow!!! Looking good! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    I'll take pepperoni...im jkidding...lol. Great job!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    @solpwr - I appreciate you trying to instill the love of biking in me, but do I see myself riding as a main form of exercise? Hell no. In life there is fight or flight, and I am not a "flight" kind of guy. Also, I'd just look goofy in multicolored spandex. They say Lance Armstrong lost a testicle to cancer, though I'd question if he had any balls in the first place wearin' outfits like that.

As for alcohol, I dunno. I don't drink, so I'd probably be the worst person to ask about it. :-/

@kacarter1017 - I don't deliver pizza, I own the shops. lol (They'd never make it to the customer if I delivered them...)

@psulatino - Nope, I never tried P90X, but then I don't have to try slamming my weiner in a car door to know it's a useless endeavor. I don't deny that Horton is lean (whether he's strong, coordinated, or healthy is another matter) but you should remember that he got that way long before P90 was a glimmer in his marketing director's eye.

I'd rather see people develop a love for a physical activity of their own, not some cookie cutter nonsense. Personally, I think I will take up swing dancing sometime in the near future. No I'm not kidding.
  • lol
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo, you is a hottie, congrats.
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    @fitphysique - "P90X takes the thinking out of it all." - That is EXACTLY my point. I abhor anything that lets people get away with not thinking.

Following a cookie cutter program like P90 doesn't allow you to get to an advanced level of strength or ability, like you said, it's just to give people a taste of activity. I'll agree with you, it's decent for that. However you won't get to a high level of fitness following that program, and to use people who are already in great shape as models and spokespeople is disingenuous at best. Do you honestly think Tony Horton does P90?

I followed a beginners' program when I started lifting and got beginners results. I took the time to study and learn the best ways to train and eat, and now my program is quite unique. I lifted a 515 bench press, 760 deadlift, and 710 squat without supportive equipment, and then dieted down to have quite a decent body. I would have never achieved the results I have it if I kept looking for the "next great program" to follow. I had to learn to lead.
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Awesome! Great job, you look fantastic! :love:
  • allornothinggrl
    Options
    Congratulations on making your goal! I think you gathered from the 7 previous pages that you are lookin fine! Personally, I think you looked great in the before picture too...you had a good solid base. Not a big flabby beer belly:drinker: But then my opinion may not count...I have a thing for Kevin James:happy:
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Well, you look fantastic! You have my respect for finding what you wanted and going for it all the way.

Great job! :bigsmile:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Hott STuff!!! Great job! :bigsmile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Half of the comments from the women in here is the equivalent of men shouting and whistling at women. When women post massive body changes like this I think everybody is able to keep the comments mature and classy.

Double standard perhaps ladies?

Anyways, insane work. I`m massively impressed that you did that in 7 months.

Agreed.
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! *whistles* lol
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Panties are dropping all over this thread!

Congrats! You look mighty awesome!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    More pictures please.

More pictures please.

Lots Lots more pictures please.
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ah, I understand now. Your definition of a high level of fitness is maximum weight achieved in bench, deadlift, and squat and the subsequent physique attained by said achievements. Well, you have definitely achieved your definition of fitness so more power to you. It seems " a high level of fitness" is quite subjective depending on what you enjoy doing. Me, I like to play basketball so i could never carry that much muscle mass around and have any fun but again I admire your persistence and follow through. To each his own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!