Twenty Pound Somethings Week 3

Options
124»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Kistinbee- I totally know what you mean about the greasy food thing.. whenever I eat something greasy or too heavy afterwards I end up with horrible stomach cramps and just feel awful about it. I can tolerate it if I dont eat alot of it, like maybe just a spoonful of the food! I dont think this is a bad thing either lol...Makes me think twice on what foods I choice to "cheat" with.

Yah...I'm glad. I don't even want to eat anything greasy! Totally turned off from the hamburgers and fries I used to crave! That's for SURE a good thing!

Oh...and I'm happy to say that my little problem, seems to be back to normal! SO....I'm hoping it stays this way! I hope to see a loss tomorrow!!!! **fingers crossed**
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Great until supper last night. Hubby ordered pizza as we'd been out too late for the supper I'd planned and MAN did I regret having any!! I felt so gross and salty! Yep, you are what you eat!! And of course, with the nature of pizza, I woke up ravenous today. So, I'm going to err slightly under on my exercise cals today. Not going to do a whole-hog compensation for last night's pizza, but I am going to keep the food a little lighter today. Giving my stomach a break!

Back later :tongue:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Okay so..

lunch was 1 cup of healthy choice soup
    dinner- 1/2 cup shells and chz and 10 strawberries
    snack- special k protein mix for water
    exercise- I did 35 min on the treadmill and 32 minutes on the exercise bike..

It may not sound like a lot of food, but Im not feeling well like I said...and nothing is really appealing except something really cold and something warm.. and didnt want soup again! Was making shells and chz for the lil one and was like well, that looks half decent so I just ate about 1/2 cup.

So anyway! Have a great night everyone, sleep well- week 4 starts tomorrow!!!