• CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    nice to see you starting trouble again hot stuff! lol
    anything for u
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow this is a fast moving thread...wonder if it will die down this evening when every ones husband or wife gets home...lol
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    *five year old voice* : I'm not touching you..not touching you..not touching you...
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    this is hilarious stuff!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow this is a fast moving thread...wonder if it will die down this evening when every ones husband or wife gets home...lol
    lol that is funny
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    my husband wont be home til midnight so it wont die down all night from me ;o)... haha

oh wait...i have a meeting at 7. thats ok..i have a blackberry ;o)
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    my husband wont be home til midnight so it wont die down all night from me ;o)... haha

so do the freaks come out at night... or do they run and hide and show up tomorrow morning?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    This thread has totally cut into my dinner cooking and I dont even care. Hilarious!

Hi Yall!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

so do the freaks come out at night... or do they run and hide and show up tomorrow morning?

im out all day. HAHAHA
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

pfft! My husband won't be home for approcimately 6 more months!
  • buddazmami
    Options
    LOL Because people Love drama! They also love complaining about something! Who knows maybe they are hungry so they got a little cranky about the post! :laugh:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

im out all day. HAHAHA

I'm gonna be needing my brain back eventually...
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Damn I miss ALL the FUN posts during the day!! I have got to stop working at work!

Lap Giraffe! LMLGO!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Damn I miss ALL the FUN posts during the day!! I have got to stop working at work!

Lap Giraffe! LMLGO!!!

Work can definitely spoil a fun day!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I couldn't make an innuendo with the Python plus it might spook the lap giraffes.

I love it when you talk nerdy to me!

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.

No jealousy needed. There will be plenty of lap giraffes to go aorund on our campin trail. It is all part of our viral marketing and Epic Win strategy, join the campain, there is always room for another lovely lady on my staff.

staff? i thought it was a python LOLOLOL

holy blue boxes, batman! that's ALOT of quotes!

YOU, my devilish campaign manager are one BAD, googling, quoting fool, aren't you?!

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK!!!!!!

Guilty on all charges! I should be spanked and sent to your room.

is anyone one holding you back yet? you won't do nuthin, might ruin your election chances..lol.
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome!.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I couldn't make an innuendo with the Python plus it might spook the lap giraffes.

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.

No jealousy needed. There will be plenty of lap giraffes to go aorund on our campin trail. It is all part of our viral marketing and Epic Win strategy, join the campain, there is always room for another lovely lady on my staff.

YOU, my devilish campaign manager are one BAD, googling, quoting fool, aren't you?!

is anyone one holding you back yet? you won't do nuthin, might ruin your election chances..lol.

Bah! those pesky parent responsibilities REALLY get in the way of my shamelessly throwing myself at you and sabatoging my my own election!

Why exactly do my kids think they HAVE to eat supper every night? And then baths AND a bed time story too?! What is WRONG with these kids?!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

Lap Giraffe! LMLGO!!!

Work can definitely spoil a fun day!

He speaks!!!!! AHHHHH found you now! You can't hide from me FOREVER!!! bahahahahaha!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love when You talk Nerdy to me. LOVE It. Oh baby oh Baby. That's what gets all women going. nerdy.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options

LOVE IT!!! So glad this thread came back to life.. could use a little entertaining this evening! :devil:
This discussion has been closed.