Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    hahaha I did! It was quite enlightening! woot!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I love it when you talk nerdy to me!

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.

No jealousy needed. There will be plenty of lap giraffes to go aorund on our campin trail. It is all part of our viral marketing and Epic Win strategy, join the campain, there is always room for another lovely lady on my staff.

staff? i thought it was a python LOLOLOL
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well.. all you ladies have bene a blast, but I need to run off for awhile.

Hope to see you all again later.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and we discuss wieght loss, pythons, colloquial Tamil, Cucumbers and of course lap Giraffes.

~Pantala

hahaha i just died laughing, i did not however spit my drink onto my keyboard like about 6 of you have so far!! haha
  • tbwife1
    tbwife1 Posts: 3
    Options
    think you nailed it on the head EMOTIONAL CHEATING!!!! is still cheating! ewh!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

hhmmm I may have to google again when I get home!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    think you nailed it on the head EMOTIONAL CHEATING!!!! is still cheating! ewh!

I'd like to think none of us hit anyone =(
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

my professional opinion IS: everyone should google 2-3 times daily! It's good for the... mind?
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    I need someone bad.... are you bad??? :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Married flirters rock!!! :smokin: :drinker:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options

you can make me as bad as you need me to be
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    DANG- I missed alot!! Need to go back and catch up with all you naughty married ppl! :drinker:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

my professional opinion IS: everyone should google 2-3 times daily! It's good for the... mind?
    It gives my mind a work out. I like to fantagoogle. It's all the rage now.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

R we talking mischievous bad or need a smacked bottom bad? I
    Either way, I'm in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I'm right there with ya! Googling is a great stress reliever!! lol Tho it's always more fun when done in groups....
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    omg can we PLEASE combine all fo the above and ALL be bad googlers together?!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I couldn't make an innuendo with the Python plus it might spook the lap giraffes.

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.

No jealousy needed. There will be plenty of lap giraffes to go aorund on our campin trail. It is all part of our viral marketing and Epic Win strategy, join the campain, there is always room for another lovely lady on my staff.

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    ....the best thread I've read all day...

:laugh:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

I couldn't make an innuendo with the Python plus it might spook the lap giraffes.

holy blue boxes, batman! that's ALOT of quotes!

YOU, my devilish campaign manager are one BAD, googling, quoting fool, aren't you?!

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK!!!!!!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    nice to see you starting trouble again hot stuff! lol
This discussion has been closed.