Options

Replies

• Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    bump
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    You can do it, I know that you can, and don't ever give up.

If you mess up one day, then start anew the next day as if its a new beginning for you.

And then my signature says it all too.
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Be consistant with healthy eating - avoid cheating more than once a week. Exercise and mix up your routines - keep the body guessing.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale doesn't define you.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Do this for YOU.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Do not fart on a naked man. Just trust me on this one...
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Reach for healthy foods, try to exercise a least 5x per week, and do no get discourage for any reason!
  • mwhalen4877
    Options
    Everything looks good so far, but for me I would continue to use this site. I lost 30 pounds and now gained 15 back due to not logging my food. Everytime I log-in to this site it helps establish my day, making me think twice before going to the break room and stealing a snack. Besides working out and cardio I would simply pay a lot more attention to what you put into your body. Thats what is working for me already lost 5 pounds..:))
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Stick to it!!!!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you decided to start this "new eating habbit" to get somewhere with yourself, wether it be health or just a smile when you look in the mirror! everyone has days where they feel discoraged or just feel like giving up. DONT!!! if you do youll end up being in the same situation later on down the road, (when you coulda been where you wanted to be already), log EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY!! it helps you get prespetive of everything your eating, (even on those not so good days). this is what ive learned and i know alot of others have experienced :flowerforyou: , keep on goin, you can do this
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Watch your sodium intake, drink lots of water.
    Find a variety of exercising programs that you enjoy doing and change it up. That leaves you options to do something different.
    This is a lifestyle change with no ending date. Enjoy the ride, it is well worth it.
    Look for the little things that are happening when you think nothing is. You will surprise yourself in what you find!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    sometimes the hardest part about working out is putting your shoes on and walking out the door :)
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor and use it to guide your exercise. That really helped me keep my exercise at a good strong pace without overdoing it and burning out.
  • mutt12345
    Options
    If you bite it Write it
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    "Unless you puke, faint, or die; keep going" Jillian Michaels

Some super skinny model once said nothing tastes as good as skinny. She lied...plain and simple. Part of maintaining this lifestyle is knowing that sometimes that doughnut really was worth every single calorie and one won't destroy you or your diet. It's called a treat for a reason.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Weveryday is a new day! Don't ever give up on urself! That first 10 lbs will motivate u then the next it just keeps getting better! Make some mfp pals they r great for support & motivation! & water water water! =) now get moving!
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    "Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday."
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    THERE IS NO QUICK WEIGHT LOSS, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    log everything you eat (specially at first) drink LOTS of water, DONT drink your calories!! you save a ton just by stopping that, Workout at least 5x a week with at least 30-50 min cardio and make sure you do some strength training to reshape your body and to burn even more calories even while resting!! Engage with the MFP community as much as possible and make great friends with people who are pretty educated! take others suggestions and advice, you would be suprised how much you can learn and pick up from other members on here =) Stay focused on your goals and on yourself, stay positive and consistent with your actions. Be PATIENT! If you have a bad day, dont dwell on it and get back on track right away the following day and move on instead of letting yourself feel defeated! you can DO THIS =D
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    1) Dont beat yourself up when you fall off the waggon, tomorrow is another day!
    2) Try to move your body every day for at least 30 mins - whether its a walk, gardening, housework, dancing, playing hopscotch, anything! Just get off that couch and move your butt!
    3) Drink lots of water

Most importantly, stay positive and never ever give up.

:happy: