Post here if YOU have a public food diary!

Options
I love getting meal and snack ideas from people who eat similar to me. So if anyone has a public food diary, speak up! Mine's public and I'm currently working on cleaning up my eats... in other words, eating more in the day so I'm not starving at night!

Replies

• MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I do. Feel free to take a look.

It's a little wacky because I just recently changed the meal names, so it threw a lot of things off. Also, it will look like I'm always going over my calories, but I'm currently zig zagging my calories, so I change my goals daily. Today, my goal is 1250, but on a typical day I aim to net around 1500 cal., (I don't sweat it if I'm a little over, figuring I'm still at a deficit).
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    I do! My meal choices are kinda limited here and today was my cheat day but you can look if you want. :)
  • kimmiesvogan
    kimmiesvogan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I got mine set up right to be public. Always looking for low budget snack ideas and creative ideas.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i do. my last week has been a little wonky as i have had some issues with chewing things - fell on my face and bruised my teeth/jaw!
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i do i do i do
  • ASliceOfLife
    Options
    I do :smokin:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to milk so you won't see Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, or any of the usual dairy options for healthy eating, but my diary is public and I'm pretty proud of my food choices, so feel free to take a look.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    HERE!!
  • slp2112
    slp2112 Posts: 107
    Options
    I do as well - hope you find something helpful!
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    I do, BUT my choices aren't always the best.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Mine is but I had a tooth pulled and was sick so I didn't log for a bit, but I am back today! :)
  • nomayyy
    nomayyy Posts: 28
    Options
    Larabars are a great snack!

My diary isn't public though :p
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    mine is open...I am currently eating healthier than I have for my ENTIRE adult life, but I'm also trying to be realistic and allow for special occasions, family get togethers, etc.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I do. I did not finish it 2 days last week, I was not home. Today I have a lot of yard work to get done, so I ate a big breakfast.

Good Luck!!
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My diary is public but just don't look at yesterday (or this past week for that matter) as it was just BAD! I'm not happy with what the scale said today because I didn't feel I had done that bad.

Sugars are my issue and I know I have to work on those but can't seem to get them under control. :(
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I do but living in the UK people say they haven't a clue what half the foods I eat are LOL!
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    Mine is public. I'm running out of ideas, so I look forward at taking a peek at others. I need to eat more veggies again. I went through veggie burn out because I was sick of the same thing. I need ideas!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ive got a public food diary :) figure I don't mind people looking coz got nothing to hide. although I am thinking of upping my cals soon, I didn't loose weight this week and im not sure why, so might try eating like 100 cals more and see if it makes a difference
  • deathtaco
    deathtaco Posts: 237
    Options
    Doing Keto - so don't be freaked out when you see my Fat level ;D
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I do but living in the UK people say they haven't a clue what half the foods I eat are LOL!

I'm in the UK too, looking at peoples outside the UK are confusing to me lol. Only UK diaries seem to be helpful to me :)