Post here if YOU have a public food diary!

Options

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look...
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Open :)
    Feel free to take a look, mostly good choices but I'm honest so if I eat it, it goes in the diary.
    Stacy
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Mine is public!

I don't eat for weight loss, though. I am maintaining, breastfeeding a VERY hungry 5-month-old, and very active. I generally eat between 2000 and 2500 calories. BUT I think I eat pretty healthy, especially my snacks. So feel free to take a look!

I would also love to hear from others around that calorie range to get feedback on my diary, ideas, etc!!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Open :)
    Feel free to take a look, mostly good choices but I'm honest so if I eat it, it goes in the diary.
    Stacy

What a cute picture! Your diary is friends-only, though. Just so you know...
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a peek at anytime!!!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I like to cook and I'm a foodie. I'm using America's Test Kitchen low fat cookbooks & eating amazingly well.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. I take Sunday's off. I record everything. :)
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Mines public, very boring and consistent. I do cheat on Saturdays, but the diet is strict the rest of the week. I pretty much record everything I eat.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. It's a great idea having a list of people with public food diaries. I'm always looking for new idea's. My schedule is pretty hectic so my eating is not always what it should be.
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat a lot of the same types of foods over and over, so I don't know if you'll find anything useful, but go ahead and take a look!
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, feel free to have a look.
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    I do! :smile: Feel free to take a look. This week has been rough, so you would probably get a better idea if you go back a week or two in mine.
  • Mirrabell
    Options
    If you're interested in vegetarian journals feel free to take a look at mine. I’m just getting back into the habit of using MFP so there are only a few days worth there right now.

I love looking at other users food journals but I’m most interested in seeing journals of people who are:
    1) vegetarian/vegan :flowerforyou:
    2) people who drink some alcohol :drinker:
    3) women interested in losing around 10lbs :wink:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    k
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I am also in the uk,

but I will warn you that my diary does unfortuntaly have a lot of takeway food, my mum is under going treatment for cancer ( it is her third type!) so we end up having to drop our plans and rush off to help her a lot at the moment, hopefully once she has surgery things
    will settle down, I am hoping by trying to be careful when I do have to eat out and the fact that I have a lot to loose, it won't cause me too many issues. it doesn't help on my fat allowances.
    I have also changed my ratios to lower my carb allowances due to PCOS for which I also take Metformin.
  • ndswimchick22
    ndswimchick22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, so feel free to view.

I live on a college campus, so sometimes my meals and snacks are quite creative......
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    On a side note, I am amazed by how many people say "yes, mine is public but......" I wish you didn't feel like you have to defend your food choices. We are all on our own mission here and hopefully nobody is disillusioned into thinking that they are perfect. Be proud that you (we) are making so many RIGHT choices and don't be so quick to point out your failures. Just my two cents! : )

I don't think it's always so much defending one's food choices / "failures" as it is giving some context about the person's goals and eating habits.
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My diary is public.
  • Alwaysscarred
    Options
    I do, as of now :)
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine is open also!!