Post here if YOU have a public food diary!

Options

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I do....feel free to take a look!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I do. Keep in mind that my goal is to get within 500 calories of what my Fitbit says I burned, which is not necessarily the precise number that MFP allows. Also, I eat at maintenance for 1 week, every three months. Just finished that week (April 1-7). But I am meticulous about logging, so have a look-see!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    mine is :)
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    Does eating at maintenence for a week seem to help you? I've been contemplating trying it this week. #1 because I'm at the three month mark and while the past two weeks haven't shown a big slow down in loss, I'd like to give it a jump start and #2 my mom is coming to visit and while she eats almost identical to me, I just may need the extra calorie allowance so I don't mentally beat myself up if I go over lol
    Thanks!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    MIne is public, but don't know if you'll get many ideas from it. I'm pretty boring when it comes to food choices - I tend to eat the same things over and over. Its not necessarily a "clean" diet - I still eat sugar and I'm not a big veggie person. You'll also see I actually eat a ton of calories --- but I also burn a lot in my workouts. And to make the purists really cringe, I actually eat alot of those calories after 6:00pm, most days I don't eat dinner at least until 8:30 pm. Yesterday I had it at 10:30 pm.

Despite my weird/boring choices have manage to lose alot. I think it comes down to calories in vs calories out.
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    I do :)
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Ive got a public food diary :) figure I don't mind people looking coz got nothing to hide. although I am thinking of upping my cals soon, I didn't loose weight this week and im not sure why, so might try eating like 100 cals more and see if it makes a difference

ooh yes I like your Diary, lots of lovely familiar food LOL!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for all to see! Keeps me honest.
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    Mine is public. Welcome any comments or suggestions.
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    I do !!
    I don't know if you'll get lots of ideas from it though- I'm vegetarian and I like weird food lol.. at least that's what people around tell me.. I don't think my choice of foods is THAT weird :P

also disregard today's total calories, I ate under my goal cus Im going out and will have to have a few drinks for my friend's b-day (which will pack around 500 cals more or less..:( ..) but yuh most days are full of interesting snacks! :P :) have a great weekend all<3
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine is public and I love to do that too! I will be creeping on some of these diaries as well. : )

On a side note, I am amazed by how many people say "yes, mine is public but......" I wish you didn't feel like you have to defend your food choices. We are all on our own mission here and hopefully nobody is disillusioned into thinking that they are perfect. Be proud that you (we) are making so many RIGHT choices and don't be so quick to point out your failures. Just my two cents! : )
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I do !!
    I don't know if you'll get lots of ideas from it though- I'm vegetarian and I like weird food lol.. at least that's what people around tell me.. I don't think my choice of foods is THAT weird :P

also disregard today's total calories, I ate under my goal cus Im going out and will have to have a few drinks for my friend's b-day (which will pack around 500 cals more or less..:( ..) but yuh most days are full of interesting snacks! :P :) have a great weekend all<3

is trout a vegetable now? ;)
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    mines public i think :)
  • nomex
    nomex Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I do, and would be happy to see others diarys. Ideas are refreashing.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Does eating at maintenence for a week seem to help you? I've been contemplating trying it this week. #1 because I'm at the three month mark and while the past two weeks haven't shown a big slow down in loss, I'd like to give it a jump start and #2 my mom is coming to visit and while she eats almost identical to me, I just may need the extra calorie allowance so I don't mentally beat myself up if I go over lol
    Thanks!

Since today is only the 2nd day since my 1 week at maintenance, I can't really be sure if it has helped my weight loss. I didn't gain anything (there was some carb and sodium bloat, but it's gone now). What was nice was being able to eat more for a few days and not have to be so strict. I didn't quite make it up to maintenance most of the time, but was close. Mentally, it was good for me!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Mine is public if anyone wants to take a look. I'm also trying to eat cleaner and healthier and would love ideas as well.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, and aside from eating the same things a lot, I think my diet is pretty good.
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    I do !!

is trout a vegetable now? ;)

haha yuh I didn't want to start writing a novel but I was lying I'm not a true vegetarian, my exception is fish for a variety of reasons:P
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Take a gander at my diary.