*Pic Heavy* Before/After 196 to 130

Options

Replies

• ChelseyGray
    Options
    You look great!
  • poojapradhan
    Options
    Amazingly beautiful..U look stunning..Congratulations!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    These photos are so amazing! It does look like different people. You look incredible and I can see the self confidence and power in you. Thank you for posting, it will help inspire and motivate us all.
    I agree! :flowerforyou:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Job well done....work it girl!!!!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!! congrats on the success!!! It doesnt seem like it took you that long to accomplish it either!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much! I updated the original post with some more information about my journey! Feel free to message me with any questions if you are curious. I'll be a lifetime member of MFP because this site has truly changed my life and my belief in myself.
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Amazing job you look fabulous and your husband too!!! Well done to you both :flowerforyou:
  • seespi
    seespi Posts: 10
    Options
    AWESOME! I loved reading your story, it gives me so much to look forward in my journey to weight loss. I too have PCOS and which to be a mommy soon. CONGRATS!!:wink:
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm really inspired by your success, and wow, your husband looks SO proud to have you on his arm as his prom date!!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    WOW !
  • tinatime29
    Options
    All I can say is wow, you look so great ! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!! :flowerforyou: :heart: Way to go!! You look incredible!
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done! And I love the one shouldered dress :)
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic, and I am in awe that you've had 5 kids! You look so much younger too!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    you both look fantastic!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.

I love the fact you had so many excuses (many are used often on this site) yet you didn't use them and worked through them.

You are awesome.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing example for what people should strive for!! you look AMAZING!! Good job woman!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!