Options
    So awesome!
  • chantihayes
    Options
    incredible!! you are an inspiration!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    OMG you look amazing. Good Job. You are a great inspiration! Thanks.
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. I'm a mom of 5 too. Ages 14 to 3 months. How do you find the time to work out?
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    You look great. Im speechless. You started at the same weight as me. Im 5'5" im wanting to get to 130. After seeing your pictures i really think i can do this. At first i was thinking that it was to much. But after seeing your pictures, i can do this.... thank you for posting these pictures.
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    Oh my WORD!

How GORGEOUS you are!

I would have never guessed you were anything over 130 in your entire lifetime. You're toned .....and elegant.

Love your style, hair and makeup.

Very inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing!

Keep posting regular pictures to keep our spirits up!

I really appreciate it.

Michele
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    dang im at 113 and i WISH i looked that good
  • Pande
    Pande Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow thats amazing! Congrats!

You have lost the same weight that I'm trying to lose. I'm currently 195 pounds trying to slim down to 130. This not only gives me an idea of what I'll look like, but it also gives me hope of it being possible! If you can do it, then maybe I can do it too!

Have any tips for me? It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    lookn fierce mama congrats on the loss!!!! :D
  • lb4lb
    lb4lb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Give yourself a big hug & a huge pat on the back, you deserve all the credit, congrats to you on doing so well, you look amazing
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! You are my height and I would never have thought that I could wear 130lbs! I am aiming for 150 :P

Great work!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW - just WOW!!! I also had a baby July 2010 (my 3rd, a son). From that time to now you were able to lose 85lbs and I lost only 20 (but honestly, that was what came off naturally after the baby, I haven't worked at it at all). You have renewed my dedication and commitment to losing this baby weight. I'm bummed at myself that I could've been near/at my goal weight already like you are... but hey, better late than never! I have 3 months until his 1st birthday and I'd like to be near my goal weight... wish me luck!
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love your husband's face,,,,like WOW i get to stand next to this woman ! great job you!
  • gjlb1215
    gjlb1215 Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look great and as a PCOS sufferer I can relate to how hard it is. I'm 35 yrs old and it is almost impossible for me to loose any weight.
    I will like to request you as a friend because you were where I am and you are where I will like to be. Thanks for your story and inspiration.:smile:
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Just goes to show it can be done if you put in the hard work. Thanks for sharing your success, you have inspired me to keep going. ;)
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    Amazing! ESPECIALLY after five kids! WOW! My starting highest weights were around yours (202 at my heaviest and 228 2 years ago when I had my second child). I was wondering how tall you are... Just trying to envision myself at 130. ;) I'm a hair under 5 foot 5.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Total transformation!
    You look AMAZING! Your husband looks so proud of you too!
    Great job!
    Keep it up and best of luck to you ....
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow so cool congrats!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your story. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!