What drives you crazy about this site (in a fun way)?

Options
124»

Replies

• ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    People that offended by a thread but keep going back to it
    stay away!

^^^This and the countless TOM threads *bites lip to prevent potential rant*
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    This might sound harsh:

1 - Photos up with a Mess in the background... and it's the bedroom. :huh:
    2 - Posting a before picture with something not appropriate for their bodytype. :noway: "Reverse Body Image Syndrome"... I just made that up :laugh:

Reverse Body Dysmorphic Syndrome
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    The I can't possible eat my 1200 cals a day (I somehow never have that problems)
    LOL

I don't get this. Most people are trying to lose weight here because they are overweight or obese. If you are overweight you had to have gotten there by eating way more than 1200 calories a day, and now you say you can't possiby eat that much???

fastfood can make you over weight, even if you dont eat tht much.
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    The I can't possible eat my 1200 cals a day (I somehow never have that problems)
    LOL

I don't get this. Most people are trying to lose weight here because they are overweight or obese. If you are overweight you had to have gotten there by eating way more than 1200 calories a day, and now you say you can't possiby eat that much???

its very very easy to go over on cals by eating ONLY 1 meal at a restraunt/ fastfood. ect.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    forgot to quote. Sorry
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    when people respond to someone's food diary loaded with mcd's and pizza hut with a "way to keep logging!"
    HEY! That Mcd's Pizza Hut person is me the last 3 days! I need HIgh Five I mean I could of simply not logged and not cared.. but I cared enough to be the honest person! It was my Birthday this last weekend I felt great ate like crap then now I'm wanting to get back on board I feel so much like crap I want to eat the junk.... I know I know you are what you eat! I simply feel like death today my only hope is I feel better tomorrow I'm not quitting!

When people make a post for fun and then people put something mean and demotivational, She is right at least she is being honest, she could lie but this isn't about keeping us happy it's about keeping her happy and letting her know and keep track of what she is eating, Let's try and be a little more supportive here hmmm ..
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    This might sound harsh:

1 - Photos up with a Mess in the background... and it's the bedroom. :huh:
    2 - Posting a before picture with something not appropriate for their bodytype. :noway: "Reverse Body Image Syndrome"... I just made that up :laugh:

Reverse Body Dysmorphic Syndrome

Wow, I was close :laugh:

Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    when people respond to someone's food diary loaded with mcd's and pizza hut with a "way to keep logging!"
    HEY! That Mcd's Pizza Hut person is me the last 3 days! I need HIgh Five I mean I could of simply not logged and not cared.. but I cared enough to be the honest person! It was my Birthday this last weekend I felt great ate like crap then now I'm wanting to get back on board I feel so much like crap I want to eat the junk.... I know I know you are what you eat! I simply feel like death today my only hope is I feel better tomorrow I'm not quitting!

When people make a post for fun and then people put something mean and demotivational, She is right at least she is being honest, she could lie but this isn't about keeping us happy it's about keeping her happy and letting her know and keep track of what she is eating, Let's try and be a little more supportive here hmmm ..

likeee!!.. :):)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    People that offended by a thread but keep going back to it
    stay away!

I :heart: you, Kimber!

Must. Get. Last. Word. In....

Nuh uh, I'm right. Nuh uh, I am. stick20with20poke.gif
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options