ok I need a group/challenge to join cause I need that extra

Options
I would like to find a group or challenge to join. I have been trying to push myself, but I need a little extra help! I feel very clueless with the whole weight loss thing. I feel like I'm trying my hardest but getting nowhere :(

Replies

• GGut
    GGut Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanna join one too! Mind if I tag along?
  • cookiejones
    cookiejones Posts: 104
    Options
    me too please! Should we make one? :)
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Diddo...Ive been looking for something (people) to challange me on here...no luck really so far. Most of the challenges are too late to get into. We should brainstorm and get something going for the ones that were a week or day late LOL.
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new too and could use a push....what type of challenge are you all up for?
  • ashmom86
    Options
    I think so cookie!!!! Any ideas??
  • ashmom86
    Options
    I am up for whatever!!! Just not the leader type, lol. I have too much going on...but I will do anything!!!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I belong to a lose 10 pounds in april challenge if you want to join. Or you guys could start your own. We started with week 1 25 jumping jacks a day but adding 5 more each day until you get to 50. And drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am up for any challenge just don't have time or know how to start a group on my own!!!
  • GGut
    Options
    Well it looks like we need a goal and a leader....
  • Shandke
    Options
    Ok ...goal possibilities? Weekly weigh in..with a post of starting weight...exercise goals, or nutrition goals...eat within range or drink 8 glasses..everyone do a lent thing and give up something challenging??

Or any combination of the above! :smile:
  • GGut
    Options
    Hahaha we had a bunch of momentum in this thread until now.....
    :-P
  • ashmom86
    Options
    Sounds good to meee!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Shandke is the leader :tongue:
  • GGut
    Options
    ...Haha I second the motion...
  • Shandke
    Options
    I have no idea how to...lol..but with the right group how hard can it be....???
  • ashmom86
    Options
    Thats the way to think!!! Lets start in the AM??? Who says you have to begin on monday?? LOL. Question, though...I am new to this site and have yet to figure out how to get back to a forum you are following...
  • wagsgirls
    Options
    Yay!! I think we are getting somewhere!! :)
  • nimmi1302
    nimmi1302 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How about:
    - start tomorrow
    - put in CW- date and goal weight-goal date
    - exercise plan for the week
    - weigh in on Saturdays
  • wagsgirls
    Options
    Ha that's a good question! I was hoping that if I go to my topics i will be able to find it again!!
  • Shandke
    Options
    Under your message boards there is a "my topics" link....anything you've commented on is under that link.....
  • ashmom86
    Options
    Ahhh...now I see My Topics LOL Der me!!! Okay so how do I put in my CW,GW and such?? In the signature area?