What are the more bizarre things you are looking forward too

Options
tamanella
tamanella Posts: 500 Member
What are the more bizarre things you are looking forward too doing as the weight comes off?

For example: I'm looking forward to being able to shave my legs without feeling like I'm gonna pass out from trying to compress my belly to reach my legs!! And, I can't wait to cross my legs again!!

Now you!

Replies

• garywilson4
    garywilson4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    take a bath instead of showers. we have such a narrow bath and i just cant sit in it :-(
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    being able to sit down without covering my tummy with a bag lol
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Sex with my husband. lol.... I am sorry, but I have to say sex is so much better thin. My husband is thin and he always jokes if I keep losing weight, we are "going to start a fire in the bedroom" LoL!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sex with my husband. lol.... I am sorry, but I have to say sex is so much better thin. My husband is thin and he always jokes if I keep losing weight, we are "going to start a fire in the bedroom" LoL!

LOL - good for you :bigsmile:

I'm looking forward to painting my toenails .....
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    being able to borrow clothes from my friends (*all* my friends are like size zeros ) :tongue:
  • StarfilledNight
    Options
    being able to wear those tight shirts. or the really loose ones... you know, the ones that look like parachutes almost. Cause When people move around in them, they can ride up a little on the stomach. I want to be able to have that happen and not worry about having to cover up.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps telling me that he's looking forward to seeing me in those spaghetti strap tank tops. He's never once said a negative thing about my body, but it just seems like an odd thing to look forward to...he must have a shoulder fetish we haven't explored yet...lol
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    unfortunately its vain - abs to show off :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Turning up at my ex-husband's second wedding looking fabulous! :tongue:
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing my old clothes, they fit a year ago! I've only very recently become overweight! My beautiful dresses, pants, jeans even my old undies!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    painting my toenails without having to squish my belly!
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    wearing my glasses when I look in a mirror so I can see what I really look like instead of a blur.
  • promiseskept
    Options
    I want to walk into a store and buy something in the non-plus department!
  • SGartz
    SGartz Posts: 57
    Options
    Looking awesome naked and seeing my willy when I look down.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit into the rides at the carnival.
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    To not be classed as the fat one around my gorgeous friends (ones 6 months pregnant and im still bigger than her!!)
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am getting my belly ring redone. I had to take it out because it kept getting infected from wearing clothes that were too tight.
  • Seb83
    Seb83 Posts: 18
    Options
    Coming from a male perspective (ie not painting nails etc) I'd like to look half decent in a fitted t-shirt. I also have a cycling top that I currently look like a marshmallow in. I'd like to look like I fill it with muscle and not fudge.

I also have these really annoying lines across my stomach where I 'roll'; urgh even saying that is horrible :( - I want those sucka's gone!
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a few things...

I want my thighs to stop rubbing...

I want to have abs to show off

I have a few friends who are strippers so i want to try a few nights of that.

I want to go to the club looking hot and leaving with only my undies. lol <- its a gay thing.
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Turning up at my ex-husband's second wedding looking fabulous! :tongue:

EPIC WIN!!!