What are the more bizarre things you are looking forward too

Options

Replies

• xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Ohhh another one-

To be able to get the tattoo im having started next week finished!! It goes from my foot right up my leg over my hip and side upto just under my breasts but im not brave enough to get that much flesh out at the moment so only going up to my hip untill my stomach is good enough to be shown!
  • kateland47
    kateland47 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's weird but I want to be able to squat down to pick something up off the floor. Right now I have to bend at the waist and almost pass out with all the blood rushing to my head. If I try to squat, my knees hurt and make cracking noises and I am off balance. It just seems to symbolize the things I cannot do physically while I am this size.

Of course, I am also looking forward to being able to buy a new bathing suit that does not include a skirt.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Definitely to paint my toenails and shave without hurting my stomach!
    Also, to be able to wear cute tunics and dresses that have belts or bands just under the bust without looking pregnant. i had the prettiest kimono tunic that was a deep purple and had a tie belt, but i wore it in front of my sister once. she looked me up and down and then i said what i knew she was thinking, because i was trying to wish it not to be true "I look pregnant, don't I?" she nodded kinda sadly and I gave that shirt to goodwill :(
    and to wear pants that fit around my waist instead of way above or just under my gut.
  • CmGoode
    CmGoode Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    looking forward to NO MORE CHUB RUB!
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to being able to try clothes on and not look in that dressing room mirror and think "ugh! nothing looks any good on that fat old lady...who IS that?"
    Looking forward to being able to trade clothes with my teenage daughter (not that she has much of anything I would wear cuz...well...she's 35 years younger than me...but I'd like to be ABLE to!)
    And, yes, looking forward to feeling sexy in the bedroom with my husband again. He has never complained but I have just not felt sexy in a long time.
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a tight sexy cocktail dress to dinner on our Anniversary in August.... *Sigh*
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Cross my Legs... I don't remember ever doing it!
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    Looking awesome naked and seeing my willy when I look down.

I'm hoping that when I lose my tummy I DON'T see a willy - but its been so long I may have grown one!! I'll keep you posted!
  • cleckner04
    Options
    Mine isn't really that bizarre but to be able to go to the beach and know that I look great in my swimsuit.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Turning up at my ex-husband's second wedding looking fabulous! :tongue:

Love it!
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i want to be able to wear a summer dress without my stretch marks rubbing at the top of my legs! it chaffes...did you know? just there!! some days it has me crying myself to sleep :(
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    being able to wear a normal sized corset and look good in it!

(I do SCA stuff)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that when I lose my tummy I DON'T see a willy - but its been so long I may have grown one!! I'll keep you posted!

HAH! I'll be stalking your posts now because I wanna know.

I'm also looking forward to it being easier to paint my toenails without a bunch of belly flab in my way.
    When my thighs don't smash up against each other.
    Being able to wear the white, ribbed tank top that says Husband Beater on it.
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear a lovely summer dress and not want to cover up and not have raw thighs at the end of the day :happy:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    This is really bizarre, and I have no good reason for wanting to do this, more like a quest ....but I am naturally flexible, and continually work on becoming more flexible, but I want to be able to lift my leg to my face and have it touch...I am almost there, but my breasts and stomach keep getting in the way...LOL...I told you it was bizarre.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Just to be able to wear anything I fancy and feel/look good in it :bigsmile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Not going to the Doctor to have my Blood Sugar checked.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I want to have the ab strength to do a back bend again.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hrmmm.... bizzare thing I am looking forward to....

Sitting on my husbands lap without thinking "oh dear lord he's going to pass out!!" Also really looking forward to bunjee jumping again (without fearing they wont be able to hoist me back up).
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to stop shouting "Do NOT tag me!" whenever anyone pulls out a camera.