What are the more bizarre things you are looking forward too

Options

Replies

• Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    To be able to tie my shoes without getting winded

Losing the puffy pelvic area (the triangle from gut to nut)
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To take a trip on an airplane and not worry about possibly being asked to step on a scale so the attedant can weigh (humiliate) me in public and then being charged for two seats if I exceed their limits and also knowing that I will actually fit comfortably into the small seat provided by the overly generous airlines. BAHAHAHAHA!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

• mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options

LMFAO... HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAa
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

lmao
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Being able to ride a roller coaster, or going on carnival rides with my goddaughters.
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    Sitting on the floor "criss cross applesauce", wearing jeans, and being able to get back up!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wearing a 2 piece bathing suit that DOESN'T involve board shorts >.<
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I would really love for my appendix scar to lie flat. Mine ruptured so I was left with 3 tubes inside me (looked like really big balloons that clowns use to make balloon animals with) to drain any liquid that wasn't retrieved during surgery. Also I was never stitched up, left to heal from the inside out for months. That left me with a scar that bubbles out on the ends but sucks inward in the middle. I have to wear baggy swimsuits, otherwise, you can see the profile of the scar. My doctor said if I lost the weight, the scar would lie more flat. Not sure if it'll ever be completely flat.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Men holding doors for me. It may just be a self confidence vibe thing, but anytime I've been 10-20 pounds overweight it rarely happens then I lose weight and suddenly everyone is a gentleman.

Look at them, make eye contact and smile, and they open the door almost everytime eventhough I am over weight. I also thank them...I LOVE CHIVALRY!! Make my son open doors all the time for his sister and I....have to teach them early.

Chivalry is not dead in America, just wounded. I definielty think it's time we end women's suffrage.
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Being able to pack all my pregancy and chubby clothes in the attic, or even donate them all :)
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    A few things
    1. When ever a bunch of us have to get in the car to go somewhere I always have to sit in the front (even though that's where I'd much rather sit anyway) because I take up the most space and can't be squished into the back. It's just be nice to not hear "Alright, LJ in the front, everyone else in the back"

2. I can't wait to be able to go to the movies and not feel uber uncomfortable in the chairs.

3. I (kinda) miss the days when it was less obvious that I'm a lesbian. It seems like the more weight I put on, the more people seem to know that I'm gay... it's weird....
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Men holding doors for me. It may just be a self confidence vibe thing, but anytime I've been 10-20 pounds overweight it rarely happens then I lose weight and suddenly everyone is a gentleman.

this is so true..ive noticed the same thing.. :) LOL

I love all the cute spring tank tops in bright colors and white but feel like a big fat marshmellow in them LOL! So I look forward to buying something white and actually wearing it! :)
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Getting a haircut. It's been 2 years, because good hair is wasted on someone like me.

Not looking like I'm wearing parachutes.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely also looking forward to the day my thighs don't rub. I wear dresses or skirts at least 5 days a week, and it will just be more comfortable.

Also, and I hadn't realized until reading this thread, I'm looking forward to the day when I feel confident wearing sleeveless or strappy tops and dresses. I have great shoulders and want to be able to show them off without worrying about upper arm flab.
  • ShiloughCoy
    ShiloughCoy Posts: 73
    Options
    Being perfectly comfortable in an airline seat.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Looking good in clothes. Instead of being all lumpy.
    And to have relations with my husband without thinking "Jack sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean"
  • breezy2413
    breezy2413 Posts: 8
    Options
    lol i love this! -
    I want to shut my husbands ex wife up. I've always been prettier than her, and before I got pregnant I was thinner and more athletic. Can't wait to show up looking hot so she can frigg'n choke on it!

and for some weird reason- i wanna wear a cute sun dress and cowboy boots- they only look cute on skinny tanned girls.
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want my shorts to be comfortable. My thighs are not proportionate to the rest of my body so if I want to wear shorts I have to have at least 1-2 sizes bigger and have them altered in the waist.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Getting a haircut. It's been 2 years, because good hair is wasted on someone like me.

Not looking like I'm wearing parachutes.

Most of the comments on this thread I completely agree with... but not this one. You ARE WORTH IT. Get an awesome haircut - it will make you feel so good about yourself! When you look good you feel good - and maybe those things will also help your positivity. Seriously, you ARE worth it. Treat yourself with kindness!