5'7" -ers out there - what's your goal weight??

Options

Replies

• knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and im aiming for 130-140lbs
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and a half....I'm going for 132 - 134lbs.
  • ndswimchick22
    ndswimchick22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7'' and my initial goal was 150lbs.

I've hit the 150lb mark and have now decided to do a final weight of 135. :)
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm 5'7 currently 132lb. Still squishy ! Going for 125 :)
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Any other 5'7" people with a similar goal weight feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 120lbs! i have a very small frame though. my wrist measured around is only about 5 1/2 inches.
  • mamato3babes
    Options
    mine is 130-135
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I reached my goal weight in February of 114 lbs. According to that stupid BMI chart, I'm classified as underweight, BUT, according to my body fat %, I'm "fat".

I'm very small boned, and always have been the beanpole in my classes growing up. During my recent physical, my doctors had no worries about where I stand on the weight chart for my height.

I think it all depends on how healthy your body is, what your muscle mass is, your age and how comfortable you are in your own skin!

:smile:
  • i_Dance
    i_Dance Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 5'7 my ultimate goal is 117.
  • lizzieballs
    Options
    I am 5'9 and they say my weight should be 165 but there is no way that 165 is healthy for me. I don't even like how 165 looks on me. At 165 I am about a size 7-8 and I look like a bobblehead. I look best between a size 10-12 and around 180-190, but ideally size 12. 165 or lower, it looks like someone should dig a grave for me. Also I have an athletic build so very healthy calf muscles and lower body.

I agree...I am 5'9.5 and I was once just under 165 and I looked (and felt) sick. For me, 170 is perfect.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    According to http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/happyweight, my "happy weight" should be 132 lbs. I've been aiming for 140, so I'll see once I get in that neighborhood I guess. And apparently I'm "small framed" -- my wrist is barely 5" around. Who knew? :huh:
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    [sorry- double post]
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I agree, it depends on muscle mass, what size frame you have, etc. Someone with a larger frame would probably look unhealthy with a really low weight. But at the same time a smaller framed person with a higher body weight would probably look overweight. My wrist is 5 1/2 also, so if I were to gain a lot of weight I would def. look overweight.
    Just depends on build, not so much height.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 & 3/4" Ideally my goal weight would be 150... but recently had my body composition checked... and I'm afraid I have way too much muscle for that to be a realistic goal... I'd be happy with 175...

This is me also....I was 150-160 in high school and looked sickly!! 175-185 would be perfect for me...I was 180ish when I met my hubby and wore a size 12.....so this is my goal!
  • missbrandyp
    missbrandyp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I'm thinking 135 but as for most I'll see when I get there. It's been so long since I was at a happy weight I can't recall what it was!
  • sutterbay
    Options
    140-145. Several years ago I got down to 125 and looked like hell! Going to be focusing on weights and muscle, so 15 is more realistic.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 tall, big boned probably broad shoulders too. I would like to get to 150 lbs.
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7" and I'm shooting for between 135 and 140 as my goal weight.

Me too!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I have it set to 140.

I look my best at 135, with regular, hard exercise. But you know what? I'm not so crazily dedicated to killing myself at a gym these days. so I put it to 140.

I look good anywhere between 129 and 150. It all depends on my exercise. Believe it or not, I am a size 6(or a 10) at all those weights, dependent on my exercise.

Basically, I want to get back into the thousands of dollars of clothes I have that are a 6. My exercise plan will determine what weight means I can fit into those clothes, while the weight would vary.
  • lstudholme
    Options