irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Poached egg (no oil/salt)
    Slice wholemeal toast with flora light spread

163 cal for all. YUMMIE
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Porridge with half skimmed milk and half water (use the Quaker variety and get different flavours) 175 cals
    A piece of fruit... was always a clementine because I love them and they're low in cal, but i'm branching out and am trying something different every day! Yesterday blueberries, today a banana...

And a cup of coffee... a skinny cinnamon latte from Costa (124 cals) it's indulgent and I could probably use those calories better elsewhere, but I love them too much to give it up!

Total - 400 cals
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    220 calories- Cheese Omelet- 2 eggs, 1 slice of sargento cheddar with two teaspoon of Pace Picante Hot.
    128 calorie- 1 small 140g potato pan fried using cooking spray only.
    25 calorie- 1/4 cup of fresh strawberries.
    0-calorie Green Tea

375 calories!!! Don't let anybody tell you that you can't have your cake and eat it too. I mean most think eggs and fried potato's are off the list lol. I could of had 2 slices of bacon and added another 90 calories but I'm full on this.

Calories in 1 McDonalds Sausage Egg McMuffin 450 freaking junk/fat filled calories. This is the reason i refuse to eat at fast food restaurants any more then once or twice a month.
  • trixie0476
    Options
    I think it all depends on the person, I typically eat a breakfast that range in calories between 180-380, but when I was not trying to lose weight I would often skip breakfast. Also when I eat a lower cal breakfast I usually snack on carrots or something a few hours later to keep my blood sugar up. From everything I have heard your breakfast should be one of your higher calorie meals because you are more likely to burn off the calories throughout the day.:happy:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm eating it now!! A kiwi and lemon blueberry slowcooker oatmeal with TVP :D

466 calories
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i'm probably going to either have just a luna bar...

or

a bowl of vanilla almond cereal 110 cals.
    with vanilla coconut milk 60 calories for 6oz.
    and some sliced strawberries and a banana.

depending on when i fall asleep here or if i'm hungry or not by the time i go downstairs for any breakfast.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well, it's Sunday and since we are going to church, I had a packet of Weight Control Oatmeal Banana Bread and then after Sunday School I get a quick snack.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Fortifyed french toast.

3 egg whites
    1scoop vanilla protein powder
    1/2 tsp cinamon
    2 slices or 45 calorie multi grain bread
    1/4 cup sugar free syrup

You can make protein pancakes that way too (minus the bread)
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was bad today, I had 2 sausage and bacon sandwiches. Should still be able to stay within my calories though so I suppose it's not too bad and I can't deny myself them for the rest of my life.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    2 Quaker Instant Grits packets with Molly McButter.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    this morning...

homemade protein bar
    banana
    coffee w/ skim milk

about 430 calories.
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    bread and fried egg
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter, a banana, glass of chocolate almond milk
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    I am having Kellog's mini-wheats, cinnamon struessel w/fat free milk and a pear...already had my coffee w/ff milk & splenda. Normally I'd have a 1/2 grapefruit but sadly, I just realized I'm out :frown:
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    If I am working a life cereal bar with a 8oz 8 fusion.

If I am not working a nutrigrain eggo with 1 tbsp butter and 8 oz v8 fusion.
  • btrof
    btrof Posts: 1
    Options
    1 egg scrambled
    1 oz. motz. cheese
    2 TBsp black beans
    2 TBsp salsa

Fold scrambled egg over additional 3 ingredients like an omelet.

Put on top of 1 slice of 45 calorie toast.

with 4oz skim milk

Around 340 calories
  • doodles80
    doodles80 Posts: 59
    Options
    I never used to eat breakfast but now i love porridge because it stops me snacking until lunch. If i get bored I will have a low fat cereal bar with yogurt and an apple. Occasionally i will have a slice of wholemeal toast with either a thin spreading of peanut butter (organic) or loganberry jam.

Oh and a crumpet if I am feeling naughty!
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    Fortifyed french toast.

3 egg whites
    1scoop vanilla protein powder
    1/2 tsp cinamon
    2 slices or 45 calorie multi grain bread
    1/4 cup sugar free syrup

You can make protein pancakes that way too (minus the bread)

I want to try this!!!
  • speckledbandit
    speckledbandit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got to work at the restaurant all day, so I can't eat lunch which means I have to load up on breakfast. So, I had a cup of strawberries, an orange, two large cage-free eggs, two slices of double fiber wheat toast, two glasses of skim milk, and two glasses of water.
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Kashi Autumn Harvest and milk, and an orange :)