ANYONE WANNA START 30 day shred with me??

Options

Replies

• pope8890
    pope8890 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smile: yes, I need all the encourage I can get! Count me in!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    I am in if you still have room!

Yes we do have room!! Glad you joined! Just inbox me your weight and measurements!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    yes, I need all the encourage I can get! Count me in!

Glad to have you!! Just inbox me your weight and measurements by tonight!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    what is this 30 day shred?

It is a workout dvd by jillian michaels..Its pretty much circuit training..You can get the dvd at walmart i paid like 12 dollars for mine
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am so in I have been doing Turbo Jam for 100 plus days and need a break and have the shred, I am ready for a change but I will make it the 23 day shred ( I will double up in the middle!) I am going on vacay and will only be able to use the fitness center while we are gone since we are sharing the condo with another couple who surely do not want me waking their children with my cardio!
  • rumcheeka
    Options
    what is this 30 day shred?

It is a workout dvd by jillian michaels..Its pretty much circuit training..You can get the dvd at walmart i paid like 12 dollars for mine

Oh, I'm from the UK, I don't think we have that DVD here .... shame!

Thanks for the info.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I am so in I have been doing Turbo Jam for 100 plus days and need a break and have the shred, I am ready for a change but I will make it the 23 day shred ( I will double up in the middle!) I am going on vacay and will only be able to use the fitness center while we are gone since we are sharing the condo with another couple who surely do not want me waking their children with my cardio!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options

Great!! Glad to have you shredding with us!
  • jrlenig
    Options
    Thinking about my ticker can be my countdown ticker for the shred too!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Headed to church for the night! This group will be considered a closed group as of midnight tonight.. So far the only stats i have is

for:

Jrlenig

Blakemore1229

crescentd

cally112

misskimlilacs

carrriebear

macjenkins

If you want to be in this group i will need your stats by midnight tonight because i will post them at 6am when i wake up (give or take a little)
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Ok everyone tomorrow is the BIG day!!! I am excited!! And so far we only have 7 of us so if anyone else is interested in joining please send me your weight/measurements by 6am!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Is there a new link? Someone just asked me if they could still join/send stats?

I did a prerun yesterday, I am sore today. Woohoo!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Is there a new link? Someone just asked me if they could still join/send stats?

I did a prerun yesterday, I am sore today. Woohoo!

Yes the new link is titled 30 DAY SHRED 4/18/2011 And we do have room for a few more if someone would like to join:flowerforyou:
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot to give my stats...hopefully it's not to late. My SW - 157.0
    CW - 158.0...I'm apparently fluctuating...booo! Hopefully the scale will have a little mercy this week!:tongue:
  • dodie62
    dodie62 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SW was 167 JAN 1st and current weight 238.5.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Okay, I couldn't find my DVD but I did do about 15 minutes from what I was on youtube. I don't know if this counts but i'm trying.

here are my stats: SW: 160.6 lb, waist: 37.5" neck: 14", hips:42.5"

I'll post my weight once a week and my measurements every 2 weeks.

Good luck every one.:wink:
  • jrlenig
    Options
    Day 1 done, I will have to double up on some days ( becuase my work and school schedule do not allow me to work out everyday!) I forgot how badly Jillian makes my quads burn, but it is definitely a lot easier 40 pounds lighter and already in pretty good shape, know just to tone and firm!
  • jrlenig
    Options
    day 2 done I must say from yesterday my quads and arms are burning in a good way!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I couldn't workout yesterday. I had to go to bed early because I had to be at work at 3 am, Today wasn't bad my arms are the most tired and I'm tired when I crouch down. But I've been doing the E.A. Active and Active 2 for their respective programs. And I've been going between the light workout and the hard workout. I don't have the upper body strength yet to do a whole push up but for the most part I can keep up with the harder of the two girls. it is still a workout though, I'm looking forward to more.
  • cabrera1016
    Options
    I'm in! I really need someone to kick my butt and keep my accountable!