ANYONE WANNA START 30 day shred with me??

Options
1235»

Replies

• jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Must say I am preety sure Day 6 (Easter) is not going to happen, I want to spend time with my family and I work overnights, so sleep and family time is on the agenda, but I will be back n Monday to start Level 2
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first week and I'm going to move to level 2 today. I think I done with level 1. I am having to do extra to feel anything.

Okay I measure myself yesterday and am happy to list my measurements:
    old/new
    weight: 160.6/157.6
    neck: 14/13.5
    waist: 37.5/36.5
    hips: 42.5/42

Good Luck to everyone doing this. Losing weight isn't fun, but the results are worth it.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I finished the30 day challenge. It took longer then the 30 days because i had to give a sore heel time to recover if I wanted to walk period. I am really happy with the results I got from this. I didn't loose the weight that some people got from it but I am toner then I was before I started.

I'm happy with my results and hope to see more. Good luck to anyone starting this and push yourself a little harder everyday but listen to your body. There is a point when there is a "enough for now" and beyond that is possible injury. Now to work on my hips and back of my legs, then I'm be really happy with my look.

weight: 160.6/156.4
    neck: 14/13.5
    waist: 37.5/35.5
    hips: 42.5/41
  • marshaelin
    marshaelin Posts: 2
    Options
    I am interested. Please tell me what I need to do to lost 30 lbs. I would love to be 30 lbs lighter when I attend my family reunion in 4 weeks.

Thanks
  • maggiemoo1963
    Options
    I never heard of 30 day shred....what is it?
  • marshaelin
    marshaelin Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Yes. How can I start right away?:smile: