Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• xlpavenged7x
    Options
    I would love to be in! Starting weight: 143 lbs......ending weight 130 lbs. (:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! My starting weight is 198 and I'm a Gryffindor
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I would love to join this group! What do I need to do?! My starting weight is 223lbs. I am so excited!
  • ChisuElf
    ChisuElf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to join :) Starting Weight 156, goal weight 130.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    The Hufflepuff House wishes all Moms a very Happy Mother's Day!! :flowerforyou:

Go Hufflepuff!

hufflepuff20shield.jpg

Hi where do I et a hufflepuff pic from?

I get it now lol
  • Kassondrab
    Kassondrab Posts: 9
    Options
    I want to join! starting weight 126 goal weight 116. I <3 Harry Potter!

Slytherin rocks
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Thank you UnoDiamante, I'd LOVE to join this challenge - fingers crossed that I'm not too late, I'm in England so hopefully you meant Sunday night your time, in which case you're behind me so I'm okay. I'd seen the threads but hadn't realised what it was all about.

My goal does not sound much compared to everyone else, so whichever house I'm sorted into won't get much benefit from me, but even eating only 1200 calories a day my calorie deficit is only on average about 350 a day so it's pretty ambitious.

Having that goal will help me to stick to that though - won't want to let everyone else down. Look forward to being sorted! :)

My Start weight on Sunday 1st May was 9 stone 10 5/8 (136.6lb)
    My goal weight is 128lb.
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Hi everyone..Thank you for the interest but unfortunately we cut the group off as of midnight last night. I am very sorry! The group is at over 160 right now so its just getting a little too big. Sorry everyone!!! Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT GIVEN START WEIGHTS WILL BE DELETED FROM THE GROUP AND NO MORE MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN.

I am very sorry but it is just getting too big and to be fair for the competition we do not want to let anymore members join. Good luck everyone! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    HP Post of the Day:

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    harry potter: so light a fire !
    hermione granger: yes ...of course ...but there's no wood !
    ron weasley: HAVE YOU GONE MAD ! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT ?!
    - harry potter and the philosopher's/sorcerer's stone
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    Thanks so much for letting me join. I am currently reading DH for the 5th time. Go Ravenclaw!!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGES:
    Food Challenge: Try at least three new recipes this week.
    Exercise Challenge: Try to get outside and do some kind of exercise for at least 20 minutes at least 5 days this week.
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    ATTN HEADS OF HOUSES:

When you go to calculate the final percentages, only use the numbers that you have current weights for. So add up the total start weight and calculate the total percent lost for the group.
    :) Good luck everyone!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ATTN HEADS OF HOUSES:

When you go to calculate the final percentages, only use the numbers that you have current weights for. So add up the total start weight and calculate the total percent lost for the group.
    :) Good luck everyone!

Uno - just to clarify - add up the total start weights for only those I have current weights for - not everyone's start weight - right?
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Totally down for this food challenge. Boyfriend is making a new one (Rosemary chicken) right now!
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGES:
    Food Challenge: Try at least three new recipes this week.
    Exercise Challenge: Try to get outside and do some kind of exercise for at least 20 minutes at least 5 days this week.

I have a question regarding the food challenge, can the 3 new recipes be 3 different meals e.g Lean Cuisine etc, I mainly have them for dinner.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    HP Post of the Day:

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    harry potter: so light a fire !
    hermione granger: yes ...of course ...but there's no wood !
    ron weasley: HAVE YOU GONE MAD ! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT ?!
    - harry potter and the philosopher's/sorcerer's stone
    That part is so funny!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm gonna take this week's challenge to heart and try to break out of my comfort zone :)
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm gonna take this week's challenge to heart and try to break out of my comfort zone :)

I'm going to try to as well! :D
  • anitanz
    anitanz Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi,
    I know it's a bit late but can I join this group?
    I just got back from holiday and could use a bit of motivation... Actually watched HP and the Deathly Hallows on the plane ride home, can't wait for the next one!