Options

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    HP Post of the Day:

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    harry potter: so light a fire !
    hermione granger: yes ...of course ...but there's no wood !
    ron weasley: HAVE YOU GONE MAD ! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT ?!
    - harry potter and the philosopher's/sorcerer's stone

ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?!- gotta love it!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT GIVEN START WEIGHTS WILL BE DELETED FROM THE GROUP AND NO MORE MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN.

I am very sorry but it is just getting too big and to be fair for the competition we do not want to let anymore members join. Good luck everyone! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    ATTN HEADS OF HOUSES:

When you go to calculate the final percentages, only use the numbers that you have current weights for. So add up the total start weight and calculate the total percent lost for the group.
    :) Good luck everyone!

Uno - just to clarify - add up the total start weights for only those I have current weights for - not everyone's start weight - right?

yupp exactly. :)
  • Lizakitty
    Lizakitty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, Sorry I'm late but I was wondering if it would be to late to join as a Hufflepuff?? :embarassed:

edit-- n/m I missed the "closed" post >_< sorry.
  • oici812
    oici812 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    trying out if the pic shows
  • shellybeelee
    Options
    Alright I have Slytherins weight loss percent

This week we lost 0.97% =)

All of the numbers are on our spread sheet
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtS2gL_AVKG8dEJLNWtWSWVrYWNUdEJGamZwcHgzOHc&hl=en&authkey=CKz0rLoE#gid=0

I am however missing quite a few names. I let them know on our thread, hopefully i will hear from them soon, but i figured i should give our weekly update in case they are just gone. If the percent changes due to late weigh ins i will let you know.

Also when do you think we should award points for each week? like a cut off point for weights each week, that way you dont have to worry about changing points for late weigh ins..

oh and we only have one page left. might want to start a fresh thread =)
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Alright I have Slytherins weight loss percent

This week we lost 0.97% =)

All of the numbers are on our spread sheet
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtS2gL_AVKG8dEJLNWtWSWVrYWNUdEJGamZwcHgzOHc&hl=en&authkey=CKz0rLoE#gid=0

I am however missing quite a few names. I let them know on our thread, hopefully i will hear from them soon, but i figured i should give our weekly update in case they are just gone. If the percent changes due to late weigh ins i will let you know.

Also when do you think we should award points for each week? like a cut off point for weights each week, that way you dont have to worry about changing points for late weigh ins..

oh and we only have one page left. might want to start a fresh thread =)

You might want to put "closed too" unfortunately so we don't dissapoint people after expreesing interest v.v
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    trying out if the pic shows

add [ img ] [ /img ] around the link of your pic but take out all the spaces.
  • chrissymay4
    chrissymay4 Posts: 21
    Options
    I've joined the challenge, but I missed out on being selected for one of the houses... Can I please be assigned to a house? & then how do I find my house message board?

Thank you!!!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Gutted I missed this, biggest Harry Potter nerd ever!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    is this where i post that i am in ravenclaw and i lost 3.5 lbs and i am now at 171 lbs. oh ravenclaw head of house i should have been sorted into the not so smart house. cuz im always lost and confused.

thanks.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I wanted to share with everyone who might be inquiring....when this thread hits the 25th posting on the 20th page; it will automatically begin a new thread for us. We won't have to do it manually.

The 25th posting on page 20 will automatically include the 2 sentences below:

< continued at this topic >
    < last part of this topic is here >

The words "this topic" will be a link to the new thread. Click on those words and post a comment to store the new thread in your "My Topics" section of your message board.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    is this where i post that i am in ravenclaw and i lost 3.5 lbs and i am now at 171 lbs. oh ravenclaw head of house i should have been sorted into the not so smart house. cuz im always lost and confused.

thanks.

Nope - go to our house page: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/231605-harry-potter-weight-loss-challenge-ravenclaw

Glad to see you Sami - see you in Ravenclaw house!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw house checking in:

With Samiwhereareyou's numbers, we have 0.78% lost for the week.

We also have quite a few that haven't weighed in and have put the word out. I'll let you know if there are any updates.

Good work Slytherin house - but next week we'll kick your butt!!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    awww don't kick me out! The Yankees were in town all weekend and I went to ALL THREE games. I haven't been online at all. Boo...if you have mercy on me my starting weight was 198.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    just caught up on the thread. oh well...i'll take my ball and go home. Good Luck to those who made it.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hufflepuff is still waiting on 6 member weighins, but using the SW weights of only those who have, our loss is 0.95% !!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Well I make that:

Slytherin 0.97%
    Hufflepuff 0.95%
    Ravenclaw 0.78%

Fingers crossed Gryffindor are showing them how it's done - I'm curious to know how we've done but it's really late here - blasted time difference!

Go Gryffindor!!! :bigsmile:
  • oici812
    oici812 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi again,,,,I am a struggler.... ha ha. I can not seem to get the house on my signature,,,,I take it I can not copy and paste, so can anyone explian in the terms, "Im talking to a hard of hearing 80 year old that does not own a computer"
    Thanks to anyone out there...and so sorry for being a pain...
    chelle
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    Hi again,,,,I am a struggler.... ha ha. I can not seem to get the house on my signature,,,,I take it I can not copy and paste, so can anyone explian in the terms, "Im talking to a hard of hearing 80 year old that does not own a computer"
    Thanks to anyone out there...and so sorry for being a pain...
    chelle

i found a picture i liked online and downloaded it to my pictures folder on my computer. then i went to the change signature page. click on browse to find the pix you downloaded. it will give you a preview.