p90x Support Group

Options
I am planning on starting p90x on Monday 4/25. Would anyone like to join me so that we are not doing this alone?? I'd love to do this with some other people to help keep motivated.

Let me know!!

Replies

• DreaDreaDre
    Options
    I attempted and failed this week so i'm with you on 4/25 Let's do it!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    can i join ,i started but have stopped for couple weeks to remodel at home ,i am starting back up on monday
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This is my third round, I would be delighted to help motivate you. :smile:
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I will try to do it starting 4/25. My son has the dvd's and the weights so I should be a go on Monday. Wish us all LUCK.. and a kick a@@ workout!! Feel free to add me as you friend so we can commiserate or celebrate our success together!
  • eddieharrisjr
    eddieharrisjr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.
  • aliestrada
    Options
    I started a couple of wks ago but failed due to lack of motivation. I would like to join you guys!
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    im in im starting week 4 tomorrow
  • SCFancher
    SCFancher Posts: 24
    Options
    YAY! How exciting! I am getting motivated already..... Monday here we come!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    OOooooo... Sounds fun!!!! I just started p90X today, so this post totally caught my attention.... It KILLED me, but I suffered through it :laugh: I actually feel AWESOME now... just a little sore (I'm sure tomorrow and the next day will be worse, but I'm digging it!) :bigsmile:
    I'm excited to be doing this with a group... How THAT MUCH MORE motivating!!! :happy:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck. I would do it again on 4/25, but I will still be doing Insanity. I used to hate P90x, but I now have a love affair with it. On my easy, lazy days I will do one of the P90x videos to gain some muscle, yesterday I did Core Synergistics. If you haven't done it before, I warn you that you will feel sore in places you didn't know had muscles. It's a good sore, so don't get freaked out. You are welcome to message me if you have any questions about it.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm just finishing up my first 90 days, but have no plans of stopping!
  • TAMMY_76
    Options
    here is my 30 day photos...actually it was only 3 weeks when i took them...im doing the classic version

BACKPHOTOS30DAYSOFP90X.jpg
    SIDEVIEWOFFIRST30DAYSOFP90X.jpg
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I have a question.... Do you guys plan on using a HRM to log your calories burned? I have heard "mixed reviews" on this since we are doing a lot of "weight training" type activities... I'll admit, I'm confused...
  • TAMMY_76
    Options
    I have a question.... Do you guys plan on using a HRM to log your calories burned? I have heard "mixed reviews" on this since we are doing a lot of "weight training" type activities... I'll admit, I'm confused...

i do
  • dbower18
    dbower18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week but I modified it somewhat. For example where he says use dumbbells or resistance bands I use balloons, and instead of doing Yoga X I just lay down and eat a bag of pretzels. Also, the Kempo X seemed rather violent so I just use that time to arrange flowers. I may have to give that though because I think I sprained my wrist on the begonias.
  • darlene2005
    darlene2005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll start it with you on Monday 4/25. Let's get motivated.
  • SCFancher
    Options
    Today is the day folks!! I plan on popping in that CD and getting to work today! Hope some of you join me!! Can't wait to log on tomorrow to see how it went for everyone! Good luck!
  • debgomes90
    Options
    I'm in!!! I was planning on starting today and just saw this!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    YAY!!!! Today is the 25th!!!!

I am actually "starting again"... When I started, I started the Classic version... A friend of mine told me I should do the Lean version, because that is what she is doing and that is more of what I want... So I decided to "start again" with everyone today :drinker:

I'll let you know how it goes in a couple of hours.... Starting on Core Synergenics today...
  • SCFancher
    Options
    Well I survived day 1!! I started the Classic version so I did arms and chest last night. Feeling good so far. I also had my husband take before pics of me...GROSS!! I really wish I would not have done that! lol.