What are you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Backless tank tops/shirts for the summer, bathing suits without a t-shirt, going on roller coasters or rides without worrying about if the bar will fit too tightly or the straps might be too short (never is but it still freaks me out), Less back pain(Already happening), being seen as an athletic person instead of overweight, buying clothes off the rack and being confident I know my own size, my neck shrunk 1.5 inches so now I can wear smaller necklaces without them choking me, getting my wedding ring resized(not too far away)...a ton more stuff...LOL
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oooh lots of things!...
    - Going shopping and trying on all the sorts of clothes i LIKE but won't even bother trying on because they're sleeveless/tightish/dont cover things up.
    - Not having to 'hide' from my bf so much!!
    - Looking forward to going for a night out without the worry of what to wear.
    - Not getting sweaty so easily, especially in hot weather.
    - Looking forward to summer!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    new clothes that fit
    being out of the plus sizes for good.
    being comfortable doing things I couldn`t do before being heavy
    Being at a healthy wt for the 1st time in years
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    When i was at my lightest 3 summers ago, it turned out i really like shopping! I had never really been into it, since shopping is no fun when the clothes don't fit. I look forward to trying on clothes with confidence again!
  • kaitthegr8t
    kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh I love this thread! I can't wait to shop for clothes and not be embarrassed by the size. I also can't wait to fit into a pair of shorts that I found from college, I am just a few sizes away from my first goal!

1875011.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Clothes shopping
    Wearing a bikini(i am off traveling for the year)
    Able to do exercise without dying lol
    Not saying no to nights out because i feel so big.
    Not having a total i have nothing to wear freak out before i go out(i say my boyfriend will like this one)
    To not look like the odd one out in my family(mom & 2 sisters are uk size 6/8s *****es lol)

Love this tread!!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to being able to keep up with my daughter (who will be one in a month) she's not walking by herself yet but I know its a matter of time. I am also looking forward to having my confidence back. and maybe buying a couple cute pairs of jeans!
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Getting a new fitted suit and flirting lol
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Not throwing any more tantrums in front of my partner because my clothes are too tight and I don't have anything to wear.

hahahhah..you sound like me..I think my husband is looking forward to that to! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mkruse1226
    Options
    I would have to say that what I am looking forward to the most is just feeling confident in myself. I never have before and can't wait to see what it feels like!

I also am looking forward to being able to get pants that only have one digit! So exciting for me! Has never happened before!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I also am looking forward to being able to get pants that only have one digit! So exciting for me! Has never happened before!

I am also hoping to get into at least a 9!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    part of the shirts in my closet used to fit ok now not at all...I can't wait to be able to put a tank top on and not stretch it out to get it to fit right...and PANTS/SHORTS.........OH MAN...i have sooo many cute shorts and size 10 jeans I would LOVE to fit back in..and I mean fit not have to contort my body to stretch them and then they fit..

Oh and I bought 2 new bathing suits after I had my 2nd son last april because i WAS skinnier and I would love more than anything to wear those again!!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I think this hurts my feelings the most~ and i hear it ALL the time~ Twice in one day infact, -" Aaaah!..When are you due?" I'm looking forward to having a flatter stomache and people not assuming i'm pregnant again!!! Uggggh~
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    Taking off my shirt on a hot summer day without the neighbors running in fear LOL
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    no arm flab!!
    sleeveless tops!!
    dresses!!
    bikini!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I want a sexy stomach... for once in my life!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to not having to suck my stomach in AT ALL.

^^
    THIS!!!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am pretty close to GW now and I plan to treat myself to a whole new wardrobe.

I only bought the bare essentials (clothes wise) over the past 18 months as I was unhappy with my size and everything pretty / fashionable looked hideous on me.

I have 7lbs to go and then I am hitting the shops and buying myself lots of new clothes :-)

OH is putting half the cash towards my new wardrobe!
  • TexasTomato
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing new pretty clothes and feeling pretty. Also, I'm looking forward to changing the photo settings in Facebook to where people can tag me all they want and I won't feel embarrassed for my old high school classmates and ex-boyfriends to see pictures of me.
  • stephierae25
    Options
    I am looking forward to having that smoking hot body in a swimsuit!! No more Tankinis for me!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!